N-Europe

Favourite Day of the Week

Stocka

Mon-Weds is uni, so none of those.

Thurs is work all day but thats good, and if I can be arsed to go its one of the better nights out on the town.

Friday is work half the day, so can spend the other half doing other things.

Saturday is day off, but then town is full of kids and stuff, and I get bored sat at home.

Sundays is quiet at work and I run it. Today (bar personal drama) has been good.

All in all, depends what happens in the day.

Saturday easily. No work, perceived as the most fun day of the week. Saturday wins.

If we're going weekdays. Paydays at work are on Thursdays, the weekend draws near, new games if ordered online and I work a smaller shift Thursdays. Awesome.

Sundays however, are ALWAYS shit. The only time a Sunday is good is if it's so fun it feels like a Saturday. See? It has to FEEL like another day to even be good. What a load of crap.

Well, Tuesday night is kinda my weekend since its preceeding the only day when I have very little work - Wednesday. Wednesday (and Sunday, sometimes) are the only day(s) that I have free. So they're pretty cool. I also like the days when i have no morning/shitty skippable lectures so I can sleep in. This is due to bedtimes being about 3am, so I'm tired a lot of the time!

In short: Wednesday.