Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What do you fear?

Letty

Guest Stefkov

I don't think I fear a lot of things.

When I was younger I had a dream of a really big rat, so I was afraid of them.

Recently I've been thinking I'm not that afraid of dying. However I used to think about it before I went to sleep a lot.

Always was thinking whats the meaning of life.

Oh and I fear the day the meaning of life is actually found out. Will be hectic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that wtftit is freaky.

I wouldn't say I'm scared of anything. but their are a lot of things that I don't like or that creep me out. I used to be afraid of the dark but then I told myself to get over it and I did. I hate spiders and other insects. I'm not very comfortable with flying.

Why has no one found the wise old man sat in the mountains somewhere that knows the meaning of life yet?

There's actually a group of them, and when they see someone coming one of them goes out front and pretends to be deep in thought whilst the others hide behind a rock snickering. Then they spout some stuff to the people who then leave, and laugh endlessly about how they totally didn't just tell that guy the meaning of life despite the fact that they know it. They practically just spend their days laughing at people who don't know the meaning of life in fact.

Needles, medical procedures (my visit to the hospital the other week was fun all the way....not).

A variety of bugs including spiders and centipedes:

(Not for the faint hearted.. and did I mention these 'little lovelies' are being brought into the UK and also finding their own way here....sweet dreams).

knives.

Theyre fuckin horrible

How the hell you get through mealtimes ?

Sandwiches all the way ? 8-P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!