NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Letty

What do you fear?

I was having a conversation with my friend today about this, and it turns out one of her biggest fears is being in the shower, and the water turns into blood.

And Im scared of balloons.

So, what do you fear?

Balloons? How exactly? Or just the popping noise when one is destroyed...

I fear wasting my life away into nothingness.......or something

O_o

Balloons? How exactly? Or just the popping noise when one is destroyed...

The noise, and the fact that one could pop if I touched it. I just try to stay away from them :(

The noise, and the fact that one could pop if I touched it. I just try to stay away from them :(

Even if you pop one it doesn't hurt. I once saw someone who bit balloons and let them burst in his mouth. It didn't hurt him but he once nearly choked on a piece of ballon.

oo.. this is gonna be fun... be prepared...

death, heights, the sea, flying, spiders, small spaces, being in the house by myself, being alone for the rest of my life, doing something i will regret, having a de-mobilitating disease, having my mental health slide, clowns, nuts, getting mugged, walking home alone, the dark, spooky noises and most of all, my biggest fear is getting hurt somewhere deserted and no one being able to find you

I'm not scared of much happening to me. I'm more scared of things happening to people I love.

I was having a conversation with my friend today about this, and it turns out one of her biggest fears is being in the shower, and the water turns into blood.

Translated lyrics from the Higurashi OP: "Raindrops turn into blood and roll down my cheek." :heh:

As for being scared... I dunno. There probably is something, but right now I can't think of much I'm actively frightened by...

pennywise.jpg

Fucker ruined my childhood.

And now my evening.

Thanks a lot.

---

My fears are strange. I am always stopping and worrying some SUPER BEING might be around who can hear my thoughts. Aside that, I fear pretty much all the things everyone does.

Being old, alone, helpless and sick.

*shudder*

Oh, and Teletubbies.

scary-ass-spider-rangiroa.jpg

They scare me shitless, you can see in each of its eyes it's just pure evil.

scary-ass-spider-rangiroa.jpg

They scare me shitless, you can see in each of its eyes it's just pure evil.

Fuckin hell please don't post shit like that it is genuinly scary.

EDIT- Why did I just quote that now its twice as bad.

I don't get the whole spider hatred thing... I love spiders, they're so amazing and they have a good aura.

I'm more scared of things happening to other people than me.

I don't like flying, but I'm not scared of it.

I don't like spiders, but I'm most definitely not scared of them.

I'm pretty scared of moths, mainly the big ones that make loads of noise when they hit against the walls and the light. But that pales in comparison to my fear of pigeons, they actually terrify me. I've been known to cross the street to avoid them. They always seem to burst into flight just as I'm near them and that never fails to sending me sprinting down the street panicking like crazy. It doesn't help that I have to walk through streets full of them on my way to college every day :(

Old age, and inevitably becoming one of those old people that annoy me because they are slow and get in the way. Basically losing independance too.

Sign in to follow this