N-Europe

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it really was Linderman, Candice was probably still with Micah and it kind of suits the story more with Linderman dying.

Hiro changed the timeline so Peter isn't the bomb (either Sylar is or there is no bomb - I'm guessing there wont be one), the whole Linderman story is him trying to blow up New York so with him dying it ends the story so a new one can unfold.

I'm thinking it really was Linderman, Candice was probably still with Micah and it kind of suits the story more with Linderman dying.

Hiro changed the timeline so Peter isn't the bomb (either Sylar is or there is no bomb - I'm guessing there wont be one), the whole Linderman story is him trying to blow up New York so with him dying it ends the story so a new one can unfold.

surely he's already set in motion the events that will lead to a big baaaaaadda boom? so his death doesn't change anything.

i'm thinking sylar will try but will get killed by maybe claire for some odd reason, lord knows peter can't do fuck all to him yet, and hiro, as much as i want him to kill sylar, is too obvious.

anyone else find it odd that most of the builidng with linderman et al in were pretty empty, aka no guards or people with guns beside that guy from the mariah carey video lol

Also how comes both the evil organization and linderman were in the same building? did i miss something?

I think you did, yes. Linderman is name dropped in the episode where Parkman, Ted and Bennet break out. He's the head of the organisation.

ah, i was really ill when i saw that episode, must have missed it. cheers :D

Just watched some of the earlier episodes again last night... When Hiro and Ando and Jessica and nathan are all in Las Vegas. I think i noticed Candice was in charge of the roulette wheel where hiro freezed time to fix teh game, and Hiro's sister was the japanese lady who blackmailed jessica and nathan.

Also, Nathan flew in front of the Haitian guy, so maybe his powers have to be switched on, or he can't use them until he knows what ability he's got to prevent, or he can only prevent jedi mind powers or something.

And I was thinking, the scene where DL kills linderman... well in the future sylar has DL's ability, so either he's already killed candice and illusioned that scene and killed DL too or some crazy shit, or he's about to run in and do it...

Guest Stefkov

What was with his crying before he got killed, I think that's what did it for me, he could have easily gone nuclear on thse chains, broke loose and done something to sylar, like injure him.

Guest Stefkov

I didn't think of that. He did deserve something better, as did Isaac I think, however with the painbrushes, kinda seemed like a crucifixion to me. Like Isaac was the one to save them all, but he was killed. And it took for him to be killed that sylar cannot be stopped.

Meh.

lol

Agreed, she showed some real insecurities that show that she's not just a complete b***h. It'll be cool to see some confrontation from the kid as well (forgotten his name).

More than anything, her power is freaking awesome. I mean, she doesn't just shapeshift, she makes people see what she wants. That has limitless potential.