NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Right. word of warning first.

!THIS THREAD ASSUMES YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN 11 EPISODES OF HEROES. ANYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT SPOILERS IS A BIG MUPPET AND GETS NO SYMPATHY!

that said, Heroes is back! Episode 12 was on TV last night and stuff! I'm gonna watch it later. Anyone else caught up yet?

I only watched up to Ep6, i bloody loved it, but couldn't be arsed downloading every wekk, what time is it on?

Man, I wish I had the power of the new hero we see in this episode. I won't spoil it in case anyone hasn't seen the latest episode, but you could up to a lot of mischief with it but I can imagine you'd go insane with nobody to talk to.

Yeah the last episode was pretty good.

Edit: Did stick a spoiler in here but it's not showing so i'll just leave it.

\o/ FRHYING MAN!!!

Loved the return of Hereoes, Awsome episode to start things off with, and everyone all in Mr issaks Apartment was brilliant.

and the Dr is here or in a way not here since no one can see him >>

Next Ep: 13 - The Fix

Previews

Ep13 - Sneak Peek: One

Ep13 - Sneak Peek: Two

Ep13 - Sneak Peek: Three

Ep13 - Sneak Peek: Four

Ep13 - Sneak Peek: Five

Hiro continues to search for a sword while being chased by mysterious when his father appears. Isaac, now clean form drugs, commits to preventing the New York bombing and Peter. An invisible man named Claude has something to teach one of the heroes. D.L. takes on new family responsibilities, and Matt opens up to his wife. H.R.G. continues to focus on the captive Sylar. Claire seeks out the Haitian and then her birth parents. Mohinder looks for those on the list, and receives a strange visitor.

Writer: Natalie Chaidez

Director: Terrence O'Hara

Guest star: Alex Fernandez (Captain), George Takei (Mr. Nakamura), James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)

^ all those sneak peaks and info! Am I the only one who never wants to look at them? :heh:

Godsend was awesome, if slow. 8.8 great sounds about right :D looking forward to the next.

I watched the 12 episodes over the past 3 days. Rather entertaining. Only downside is it has that little shit from My Wife and Kids in it.

I watched the first episode before ad its awesome. Cant wait to watch the second episode.

I watched the 12 episodes over the past 3 days. Rather entertaining. Only downside is it has that little shit from My Wife and Kids in it.

:shock: Really? Who?

I watched My Wife & Kids during it's brief stint on BBC2 as a Simpsons replacement, and I don't recall anyone from there being on heroes.

:shock: Really? Who?
How many little shits are there? :heh: It's Micah Sanders, real name Noah Gray-Cabey.

How many little shits are there? :heh: It's Micah Sanders, real name Noah Gray-Cabey.

Ah, I didn't see the third series in which he debuted, but point Taken. What a little dick he does look.

NoahHeadshot02Cropped.jpg

However, he wasn't the only little shit in my Wife and Kids. The biggest load of crap was the character of Claire Kyle, who in season one looked like this this:

Jazzraycole.jpg

but then looked like this on season 2:

myak1.jpg

Ridiculous actor swapping.

Just to clarify, I was only quoting you, I don't think the actor for Micah is a "little shit" or anything :heh: In fact, child actors can often let a show down (see Harry Potter movies), but I think this guy does a perfectly fine job, he doesn't mess up the illusion by being unbelievable or anything, so I have no problems with him :)

Next Ep: 14 - Distractions

Hiro deals with explaining his new heroic path in life to his ambitious sister and tycoon father. Niki has the chance to reunite with D.L and Micah. Claude's mentoring of Peter leads Peter to question those closest to him. Claire goes to a trailer park looking for her birth mother. Sylar wears a disguise and makes a move against HRG.

Previews

Canada

US

i thought it was pretty good

i do wish they'd hurry up and make the stripper important. as it is, her story is bullshit and makes me angry at how much time it wastes.

i thought it was pretty good

i do wish they'd hurry up and make the stripper important. as it is, her story is bullshit and makes me angry at how much time it wastes.

Is that the woman with 2 minds? I really dont see the point in her story up to what I've seen, episode 9. She's just fired a shot at her husband, that guy that can go through anything. And I dont see what her story is, I was thinking as I watched her wak up afer killing a few peopel, this will get repetitive and why waste time on her when we could be watching Hiro more!

Is that the woman with 2 minds? I really dont see the point in her story up to what I've seen, episode 9. She's just fired a shot at her husband, that guy that can go through anything. And I dont see what her story is, I was thinking as I watched her wak up afer killing a few peopel, this will get repetitive and why waste time on her when we could be watching Hiro more!

Well I think her story is basically that Nikki wants to remain locked up, because Jessica is dangerous. She hopes that as long as she's kept in prison she won't hurt Micah.

But I agree we need to follow the cooler heroes more :D I am interested to see how the cop and Nikki/Jessica along with Micah and D.L end up tying in to the rest of the characters.

we could be watching Hiro more!

Yes, watching him as he looks like he's squeezing out a shit is mighty entertaining. Christs sake his powers have gone at the moment so he's putting in extra effort into the expression.

Well I think her story is basically that Nikki wants to remain locked up, because Jessica is dangerous. She hopes that as long as she's kept in prison she won't hurt Micah.

But I agree we need to follow the cooler heroes more :D I am interested to see how the cop and Nikki/Jessica along with Micah and D.L end up tying in to the rest of the characters.

Well Ando, Hiro's mate, watched Nikki on that internet stipping thing she did, so they bumped in then. Plus when Hiro saved D.L when he was saving a woman from a burning car. They met then. But Now that they've parted, I dont know how they will tie in. The cop, I like him, his powers are cool.

Yes, watching him as he looks like he's squeezing out a shit is mighty entertaining. Christs sake his powers have gone at the moment so he's putting in extra effort into the expression.

He does look like he's shitting himself yes, but I'd rather watch someone do a groundhog type of day, trying to save someone over and over, failing each time, rather than watching a psychotic woman wanting to kill her husband.

I loved ep 13, did focus more on nikki which wasa bit of a bugger, Not a big fan of her, Loved Dr Who and perters Bits, espiecally the way he got away fro mnahen and Chandrer.

One thing that seemed to be soem sort of Hint or soemthing, when Nathan and Chandrer went to Peter's apartment, Nathen and peter were talking and he said something like "we can help, maybe Put my little brother in a correction facility" it wasn't exactly that but it hinted towards putting Peter in a mental hospital...hoepfulyl the same one that Nikki is in, I'd love to see Peter's evil Side show up and team up with Jessica.