Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

Guest Stefkov

Damn, one more week then. At least it's on over here on Sci-fi. I can watch past episodes, see what I forgot about it.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, one more week then. At least it's on over here on Sci-fi. I can watch past episodes, see what I forgot about it.
As much as I love Heroes, and I do, I've found that it's one of those shows I really don't like watching a second time, at least not too soon. I introduced the show to Emo and watched the first 5 or so episodes with him, but then wasn't really interested in dragging through the remaining ones again. I don't know why, but I really don't enjoy it as much a second time through. Maybe after a year or so I could stick through them again, but right now they ain't thrillin meh :/

I forced my dad into watching it last week and we ended up watching the whole show up until 21 within 3 days. I hadn't seen any episode more than once though so I hadn't seen the first ep since november or whenever it was.

It was quite interesting watching it again, you see things that you wouldn't have realised before.

Landslide was an amazing episode - really! This is going the be the greatest ending of a television drama (okay, so none of them have really 'ended' yet, so it'll be the first) ever. Can't wait untill next week.

And I agree, Shorty - I tried watching it on TV but it got me bored after episode four. You just want to know what's going to happen. And, unlike Lost, there are barely anythings in there that could give you hints towards the future so there's no need to watch it a second time for hidden clues.

Guest Stefkov

I relaly didn't like that episode. There was something there that I was just, why the hell...

As this flashed by, all I thought was Giant enemy crab, but then realised it was a horse.

I relaly didn't like that episode. There was something there that I was just, why the hell...

As this flashed by, all I thought was Giant enemy crab, but then realised it was a horse.

Wasn't that a dragon? o_O Is that the part you disliked?

loved the Ep, can't wait for next week, I thought ti was gonig to be a 2 hour ep, shame it wasnt though, anyone have a Gif of sylar doing the Bomm bit at the end? Wouldn't mind it as an avatar, I've been trying to find a decent program that I can use but Nothing works for me =/ (Or if anyone has recommendations on what program to use so I can get the pics and Gif them up)

I don't want next week to come, don't want Heroes to finish (I know about Origins which sounds awsoem) But I really don't want this to end, I can't do with the long wait.

Guest Stefkov
Wasn't that a dragon? o_O Is that the part you disliked?

It just looked like a crab and it just reminded me of the sony conference anyway.

No that isn't the part I didn't like. That was the best part I think, the whole Hiro's dad is awesome and everything. It was just the amount of people dying and everything it just got me annoyed.

Great episode! Can't wait for next week!

Hmm at the pictures.
swordface.pngI was thinking maybe that's meant to be the face of the ancient Japanese sword fighter from the story, as though that's where he gets his fighting spirit from?!

Why did that female cop woman not recognise Sylar? The police caught him around Episode 3; but thinking about it maybe she never saw him.

Also, anyone think we may see Linderman again? He can heal things after all, so maybe in a similar way to Claire, he'll be able to heal himself?!

Thats interesting! Hmmm!

I thought it was a good episode...really didnt like the DL/Nikki bit though....mind you, Ive never liked Nikki so...

very hmm them pics, fucking scary too, i noticed it when i watched the vid but thought nothing of it. maybe nakamura is a dinosaur? lol

Great episode! Can't wait for next week!

I was thinking maybe that's meant to be the face of the ancient Japanese sword fighter from the story, as though that's where he gets his fighting spirit from?!

Why did that female cop woman not recognise Sylar? The police caught him around Episode 3; but thinking about it maybe she never saw him.

Also, anyone think we may see Linderman again? He can heal things after all, so maybe in a similar way to Claire, he'll be able to heal himself?!

the police didnt catch him did they? he broke in to try and get the girlie girl?

and good guess at evil hiro's daddy.

i hope we don't see linderman again, it'd be boring if people in the show had abilities that were very similar- the bastard sylar and peter aside.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!