Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Things that you do that annoy you

Charlie

Guest Stefkov

I can only do things by myself. I can't stand help sometimes from some people. That bothers me so, but not so much.

I always want what everyone else has. That really annoys me, I can't settle for what I have I need more. I should try to stop that, it only needs willpower but I cant.

I always have to touch something and fiddle with it.

Leading on from that, it usually leads to me taking apart whatever I'm touching. I even bought something to take it apart once.

I probably have a lot more but thats also what I hate, either because I'm trying to think of stuff I cant or I genuinely cant remember, my memory is so bad.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I found another one. I don't know why I do it, but I will quite often bite on my teeth really hard, like just close my mouth and put my front teeth on each other and bite down or something. It's weird and has made my teeth wear down already even I think.

I mostly seem to do it when playing with the dog or cats... =/

So we have a forum full of people with disgusting personal habits and/or OCD :D

I say something, then 10 seconds later I think of what I should have said and get angry with myself because it's too late.

I think the germans call this something like "steppenwitz" or "the wit of the stairs" - The perfect thing to say that you only think of just after you've left the situation.

Edit: It's "Treppenwitz" and the french call it "esprit d'escalier". English speaking countries use these terms as well, or anglicise it into stairwit or afterwit. So now you know what to call your annoyance :D

• 1 year later...

*resurrects random thread*

i use the word "like" like an american... :indeed:

"so i was like, what? and there were like 60 of these traffic wardens chasing me" O___o that kind of thing ^__^ most of the time i don't notice it - but when i start concentrating on it - i really annoy me > _ <

*resurrects random thread*

i use the word "like" like an american... :indeed:

"so i was like, what? and there were like 60 of these traffic wardens chasing me" O___o that kind of thing ^__^ most of the time i don't notice it - but when i start concentrating on it - i really annoy me > _ <

I do that too! I do it and then swear at myself for doing it. It's so goddamn catchy!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!