NEurope
kyletherobot

Pizza or Pasta?

the pizza did taste pretty good.

just gave the pizza a bit more substance, made it more filling.

i may try some different pizza toppings now, different kinds of pasta maybe, ill be sure to post a picture on here so you can all admire it haha.

Pizza bolognese? Curry Pizza? Ooooh, battered pizza, there's a classic to try out using the Scottish approach to cooking.

Bit off topic anyone else ever used sausage rolls as a sandwich filling?

A sausage roll sarnie with butter and HP sauce is just one of those things everyone has to try before they die.

Dear lord that looks delicious.

Pizza and pasta are two of my very favourites, so the combination of the two could only bring great results.

Curry Pizza?

Tried that, using curry sauce instead of tomato, wasn't as nice as I thought it'd be.

Anyway, nothing beats my home made turkey and stuffing pizza.

I've been having pizza and pasta bake together for years! Have to say it goes very well!

Actually nothing beats Pizza. Imagine a meat and garlic over load. Hecks yeah....Chilli on Pizza would be ridiculously nice. Yates do Chilli on Chips and the other day I had that and Garlic Bread..god...that FTW.

Although Pasta Bake is really awesome.

Pizza still wins though. Easily.

Uh............................

Maybe you over did it a little with the topping?

I agree....Though it looks nice....I don't get how people are saying you can't mix pasta with pizza.....:wtf:wtf???:wtf:

So, thats why Pizza Hut do the Pizza & Pasta buffet.

I sure hope you go to Pizza Hut straight after your previous meal so you don't starve to death.

The best pizza I ever had was:

Home made base

Mushroom sauce (instead of the usual tomato)

Mushrooms

Cheese

More mushrooms, chicken

Cheese

More mushrooms, chicken, sweetcorn.

Cheese

Was gorgeous.

My girlfriend's sister makes a great pizza :)

I sure hope you go to Pizza Hut straight after your previous meal so you don't starve to death.

Go in, say I want the buffet, get a plate, eat, pay, leave, feel ill the rest of the day from eating too much Pizza/Rice/Salad...

Pasta < Pizza. Better meal, more possibilities.

However, if do like Pizzas very much, wood fire ovens the most. Hack away into crushed whole animals on a BBQ Meatlovers Pizza.

That was a pizza! :yay: Whatever happened to it?

I think it was due to them always getting the cooking times a bit off soyou always had to put it in for an extra 10 minutes.

But theres a prober italien restaurant that dos the best pepperoni pizza takeaway

bastard Morrisons

You can have a word up on that. The only good Morrisons things are A) Sean Bean voice overs and B) Finest/The Best (Whatever its called) packs of triple belgium chocolate cookies - They are suprsingly delicious.

That actually looks pretty tasty!

Pizza would win everytime though.

Yeah, would look tastier if you put some tomato/garlic sauce on top of the pasta. Care to give us the recipe?

Don't bake the pasta it'll turn to rock. Grill it.

Not a big fan of pasta myself. I'm a sandwich man.

You can put almost anything between two slices of bread and have a great sandwich. (who's having naughty thoughts?) Except another slice of bread.

Pizza and pasta are two of my very favourites, so the combination of the two could only bring great results.

Not neccesarily. I wouldn't like to combine my love of masturbation with my love of swords.

Anything > Mushrooms.

What? No way. Mushrooms are awesome.

Not neccesarily. i wouldn't like to cimbine my love of masturbation with my love of swords.

Offerman?!

(No offence to the Legendary Offerman intended)

Eating pasta currently, with tomato and basil sauce, and grated cheese. 8/10

Dear lord that looks delicious.

I like ice cream, I like tomato ketchup, but there's no way in hell I'm going to have them together. :heh: