N-Europe

Wario Ware review

mcj metroid

i coulnt' seem to find the thread on this.unless i'm blind but meh.

Here is ign's uk review on this

http://wii.ign.com/articles/753/753876p1.html

In short it got a 7.8.Disappointed?i am anyway.I said it from the beginning.it should be four player similtaneous not alternate.Longer one player please.Why can't nintendo ever do both one player or multiplayer together properly?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still sounds like a good game, but the downside seems to be with the replay value for it.

Well, thinking about it, I think I'll still purchase it. It won't last me for an eternia, but the same can be said about WiiSports. However, it will be fun for a while, and will definitely give me some funny moments, so thats enough to warrant a purchase. :D

it should be four player similtaneous not alternate.

alternate? Nooooooo!!!! (insert Darth Vader "No!!!" here)

Wario Ware really is funny and four player is brilliant fun - especially on the Wii. I guess I'll wait until it gets cheaper or rent it for the single player.

There are things other than games to entertain oneself :heh:

Yes, like our ladies. Truely Excellent. *air guitars*

I have my copy pre-orderd and im 100% sure im gonna love it... just the same as all the other Wario wares.... well apart from Warioware Twisted.. because NOE dont want me to have it :sad:

You know, I find it a bit strange how Matt Wales has reviewed this game, and keeps comparing it/refering to Twisted, when the game didn't even come out over here. A bit unfair, maybe?

Yes, like our ladies. Truely Excellent. *air guitars*

Oh yes :heh:

You know, I find it a bit strange how Matt Wales has reviewed this game, and keeps comparing it/refering to Twisted, when the game didn't even come out over here. A bit unfair, maybe?

It's not a fair comparison though. I know someone who's getting it anyway so i'll get a 'review' from him.

I thought it came out on the 8th December?

edit: It must of got another delay.

I thought it came out on the 8th December?

edit: It must of got another delay.

I thought there was all that big fuss over the tilt sensor, and so the game never came to Europe, at all? Mercury tilt switches were used, I think, and that goes against some kind of EU law.

I thought there was all that big fuss over the tilt sensor, and so the game never came to Europe, at all? Mercury tilt switches were used, I think, and that goes against some kind of EU law.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=9643

Was on NoE's release list as 8th December. Anyway, I was saying that to support IGN's reason on comparing it to Twisted (as I thought it was the "latest" Wario Ware game in the UK), but as it isn't out, I agree with what you said about the review.

This just doesn't appeal to me.

Admittedly it looks like fun but I just don't know if it will provide any long-term appeal (how many games like this do).

Will probably hold out for Excitetruck instead as that seems more my thing (although that is supposedly quite short too) , and anyway the post Christmas , early Wii expenditure is getting a little out of hand.

I got Warioware on gamecube for £15 and it was brilliant and had excellent multiplayer.

Now on DS they gave us the short non-multiplayer Touched! which I regret buying. Smooth Moves looks to be the what Touched is on wii.

Warioware needs a good multiplayer. Single player has always been tiring for me.