N-Europe

Records At N-Europe Forums.

solitanze

Interested to know of some statistics for this forum, including leading users in terms of number of posts, longest post ever, most amounts of posts in a single topic ever, most quoted post ever etc.

I'd like to arrange a time whereby we all meet at a specific time including "guests" to beat the record of 593 people on the forum at the same time set at E3 last year.

I'd like to arrange a time whereby we all meet at a specific time including "guests" to beat the record of 593 people on the forum at the same time set at E3 last year.

Please dont, it rapes the server and serves no real point.

Guest Jordan
Please dont, it rapes the server and serves no real point.

Agreed, also remove your sig its not only annoying but shit.

Interested to know of some statistics for this forum, including leading users in terms of number of posts, longest post ever, most amounts of posts in a single topic ever, most quoted post ever etc.

Retro-lover has the most posts with 5581.

Most posts in a single topic is the Meaningless Post Thread.

Most quoted post ever is probably your "are they the 100% confirmed real review scores"

It's not going to happen ever really because there isn't an E3 anymore

Agreed, also remove your sig its not only annoying but shit.

I've tried to make one but it keeps not allowing me to post it. I'll attempt again tomorrow.

Retro-lover has the most posts with 5581.

Most posts in a single topic is the Meaningless Post Thread.

Most quoted post ever is probably your "are they the 100% confirmed real review scores"

It's not going to happen ever really because there isn't an E3 anymore

Really was a historic moment for the site...

I've noticed a current trend with these forums. The Wii forum is declining in numbers, the general chat has increased in numbers...

At the moment the forum is having a large influx of new users register. New users in just about every topic I visit, which isn't a bad thing by any means...

It was always going to happen. New Nintendo system, means new Wii owners. They're going to want to have a place to discuss Wii related stuff.

Plus, there's people who sign up and just talk in the rival consoles board. So, getting quite a good range here, I feel.

Sheer genius!

I agree Solitanze and his number crunching fixation with statistics qualifies him as the most annoying member - I'm sure 98.7% of forum users will agree :grin:

I've been viewing this site back in the Cube-Europe days. There were some users that seemed way worse than me, like Trisha for example???

I've been viewing this site back in the Cube-Europe days. There were some users that seemed way worse than me, like Trisha for example???

Tri--who the heck is that? Maybe I have a bad memory.

Hey some people love numbers, thats cool. Don't be ashamed, just don't expect everyone else to care.

Since people are just using this to flame you, and we don't actually want your idea to go ahead, for the sake of our servers, I'm gonna go ahead and... ah... how would you put it? Ah, yes... "LOCK THREAD".