N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The French aren't very good at war, well with the exception of Napoleon!

Yeah that was the joke.

So, we got The English mob v the Portugese Mafia v TysOnToast and his village. I might carry this over to Smash Bros as well.

Hertfordshire (me, Domjcg, and Supergrunch) will destroy the lot of you!

Actually, me and Domjcg have prior commitments, along with Fresh, Takeo, Harribo, and Whizkid...:indeed:

Me and my friends from the shire of Bedfordshire shall destroy you Hertfordshire noobs.

Scots are all inbred jerks lol, I shall be starting an evil Xylvanian uprising which will have you all under the jackboot of oppression lol

Ohhh.Bring it bitch.Once us Scots decapitate you,you'll be sorry :mad:

I shall play for a clan/team if I feel like it and I know my team mates.Apart from that i'm the lone killer that can take out an entire army...

Ohhh.Bring it bitch.Once us Scots decapitate you,you'll be sorry :mad:

I shall play for a clan/team if I feel like it and I know my team mates.Apart from that i'm the lone killer that can take out an entire army...

Oooh, fighting talk.

Looky here my inbred friends, I've seen Braveheart, and the best bit was when he got his head chopped off at the end! lol bring it on!

Looky here my inbred friends, I've seen Braveheart, and the best bit was when he got his head chopped off at the end! lol bring it on!

Oh trust me it is.

But what I found more humorous than your favorite part of the movie is your lack of knowledge about Scottish people and your use of 'inbred'.

Does that mask cover your face or your brain? :heh:

We shall settle this on the battlefield.

FREEDOM!!

I guess I have to join in then :D

You won't stand any chance against the Austrian Army (well not the actual one, they are really poor). We have the Terminator and the Governator on our side.

Also such famous people as Hitler, Marie-Antoinette (the people have no bread - well then they shall eat cake), Jörg Haider, Franz Ferdinand, Franz Josef (responsible for WW1) were Austrian.

Ha! Now who has the most experience in starting world wars? and rebuilding everything after defeat?

:D :D