N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you really fly all over the map or are you restricted within areas?

Yeah you could fly anywhere in the maps in the orginal.

It feels a lot like the experience you get in Battlefield when flying aircrafts but the controls aren't as sensitive.

Considering that's Stonehenge it's probable that one of the new armies will resemble England (e.g. western frontier = North America) and that there'll be missions with maps that are similar to our countryside.

I believe Kuju are being 'inspired' by the current war in Iraq. Taken from IGN:

Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.

Hopefully, we'll see a bit more of the morality of war.

PS, i'm selling the DS version of Wars, click my signature for details

Cool, I never saw that on IGN, well the Anglo Isles are obviously Britain but in the original the Solar Empire was meant to be Japan, so I don't think it's directly mimicking the Iraq War.

I have a good feeling about this game, after a fantastic original it can only get better, especially with online play.

I believe Kuju are being 'inspired' by the current war in Iraq. Taken from IGN:

Hopefully, we'll see a bit more of the morality of war.

I hope not. That would be like Arnold Schwarznegger doing a film about a war-crimes tribunal for all the gangester/terroists/2-bit punks he's ever blown away.

Cool, I never saw that on IGN, well the Anglo Isles are obviously Britain but in the original the Solar Empire was meant to be Japan, so I don't think it's directly mimicking the Iraq War.

I have a good feeling about this game, after a fantastic original it can only get better, especially with online play.

The online play is the only thing the original lacked. Oh and being able to play the whole game as Xylvania, they were awesome.