N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother

KKOB

Cleo fav? mmmmm, not sure why!

Although i really don't mind who wins this, nor do i really hate any of them...perhaps it's because i'm not really getting involved?

Soapstar Superstar is hilarious for all the wrong reasons so i'm watching that more at the mo.

:D

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin Diamond??!?!?!? Seriously? That will be fucking awesome!

Also, Jade is the biggest retard in the world, she jsut embarassed herself when she was talking to Jermaine. "You know that's like 'you majesty' like with the queen *snort*"

Oh my jesus, I have just heard the best quote ever.

This is from that Russel Brand show (Big Brother's big mouth) They asked somebody:

"If Big Brother was an emotion that a human being might have, what would it be?"

To which, the woman replied-

(are you ready for this?)

"A foot?"

I'm killing myself here.

Dirk is pretty damn charming, he well likes Shilpa, shame I don't think it'll go anywhere, he's like twice her age! I want him to win now though, I should have put a quid on him when it started. I reckon he can do it. You know he had prostate cancer at like 35 and cured it using macrobiotic diet only, he refused surgery! Power to the Faceman!

EDIT: Jackiey went right down in my estimation for referring to Shilpa(who I think is pretty pretty, but unrelated) as 'Indian', which she is, but Jakiey used it as if it was her name, which I think is just really harsh, whether she was there or not. Flinky...MR.MOTIVATOR!

Leo Sayer? He's kind of like the guy I know who I said annoyed me in the Irrits thread.

I like Shilpa, I want her to stay, she seems to be the centre of alot of news, not like that Jack fellow, who I'd forgotten was in there because I never see or hear him. Maybe he's left and no one even knows!

Also, anyone with E4, watch the repeat of big brain tonight and see my lecturer as the consulted psychologist!

Bit of a shock, expected it to be Jack, not Jackiey considering it was votes to save. I smell a fix by Big Bro, which according to the T&C on their site is entirely within their rights. As for Jade, calm down, it's not like she's just been shot.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/nominations/terms-voting.html

I'd hate to see what Jade'd be like if her mum died or something, cos she's already acting like she has.

(I feel like the only person on the forums who cares about CBB...a bit too much)

Another one bites the dust....

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

I have just heard that Leo has left the Big Brother house!

More info to follow shortly!

...So what can I say. Well everyone at Big B started running round like mad! Something big has taken place.

The live streaming went off for ages and then before you know it Leo has left the house. From what I can hear the housemates are talking about an argument or fight and that Leo broke the rules! The live streaming returned to show Danielle reading from a laminate 'Leo has left the Big Brother house'.

Big Brother has sent out an email press release but all it says is Leo will not be returning and that the public can still vote for Dirk or Carole.

Ooooh! I wonder how juicy this one is!

Wow, qutting is quite popular this series! I'll miss leo, I hated him to an extent, but he reminded me soo much of my mate, who I posted about in the irrits thread. It was just really amusing to watch him and see him do something that'd be just like my mate.

What would happen if everyone decided to just up and quit the show? I think that'd be pretty amusing to be honest, I hope they do it!

I've just seen how leo left, that was pretty fuckin hardcore, breaking a wall and barging past some heavies, unlike fanny tourette's boring old climb over the wall. Real men don't move for walls, walls move for them!

Seriously, if you can, watch E4+1 in at 12, or try and see if they show it on C4 at some point tonight!

Big Brother's Big Mouth that is.

I've just seen how leo left, that was pretty fuckin hardcore, breaking a wall and barging past some heavies, unlike fanny tourette's boring old climb over the wall. Real men don't move for walls, walls move for them!

Seriously, if you can, watch E4+1 in at 12, or try and see if they show it on C4 at some point tonight!

Big Brother's Big Mouth that is.

It wasnt that great. Where he made his exit was actually a big double door. Look closer you can see the handle :)

I think they shouldn't let people quit the show once they've entered the house. They know what they're getting themselves into it, and it really is a pain in the arse to see so many 'stars' "chickening out" after coming on stating that they would cause a stir.

It's their own bad publicity. Leaving too early in guarantees bad press.

Still, bad press is better than no press, or so they say.

More news...

Donny Tourette could re-enter the CBB house, rumours suggest

Punk rocker Donny Tourette could be making a return to the Celebrity Big Brother house.

He was last seen making a hasty exit over the garden wall after being told he would be waiting hand and foot on Jade Goody and her family.

But now Donny is now more likely to win the show than former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd and tabloid journalist Carole Malone, according to Betfair.

The betting company said that odds on the Towers of London frontman becoming Big Brother champion have crashed to 20-1, after rumours of his return circulated on the internet.

When Donny walked from the show after just three days, he drifted to odds of 499-1.

Betfair spokesman Tony Calvin said: "Punters who have backed him at 499-1 on our site will be praying these rumours turn out to be true.

"If they do, expect Tourette to vie for favouritism before long as he is bound to breathe, with probably more than a hint of alcoholic odour I'll wager, some much needed excitement and view-ability into the flagging show."

Comedy actress Cleo Rocos is favourite to win the show at 5-2, while A-Team star Dirk Benedict is second with odds of 9-2.