NEurope
KKOB

Celebrity Big Brother

bb7_eye_black_122.gif

And so tonight is the start of something that will either rejuvenate or create careers (Chantelle) or cause people to crack up on national television (Les Dennis, Micheal Barrymoore), thats right Celebrity Big Brother is back :D

Here's where they'll be living :-

cbb5house_garden7_400.jpg

cbb5house_bedroom1_400.jpg

cbb5house_dining1_400.jpg

cbb5house_kitchen1_400.jpg

cbb5house_lounge1_400.jpg

Starts tonight at 8pm Channel 4

tonight at 8pm Channel 4

Wow, this was when I was planning on killing myself.... coincidence? I'll let you decide.

Love you really Takeo, it's just that I would really rather kill myself than watch this

I'd rather kill Twilight_Link than watch this

Only joking of course...

Joking about the killing, not about watching CBB, it is pants.

The worst thing on television today.Also i blame big brother for everything wrong with tv today.it really really sucks

Love you really Takeo, it's just that I would really rather kill myself than watch this

lol, well its going to occupy a lot of TV time and will be a talking point no doubt especially as Jade and her family are rumored to be moving in not long after the other house mates do tonight.

all ready its been on the front pages of several papers and for the guys out there, women love this show if you didn't know that already lol

OMG If someone else created this thread I would say I WANT TO KISS U!

I didn't realise this was on lol!

OMG If someone else created this thread I would say I WANT TO KISS U!

!

haha ouch ouch ouch...

but seriously no Big brother needs death sooner than later.takeo you're giving us a bad name here next you will be telling us you watch project catwalk........tut:grin:

all ready its been on the front pages of several papers

whoopde do!

I'm going to watch tonight's, because radio 1 this morning said Derk Benedict (Face from the A-Team) might be in. If he is, then i am definitely gonig to watch.

:grin: I literlaly cant wait to start wataching this. Please say Kilroy is in this.

I watch the standard Big Brother, as it can be entertaining, but I have never and will never watch the celebrity one.

On 8th December 2006, Orange Entertainment claimed to have the final line-up for the show.

* Stephen Hawking

* Whitney Houston

* Adam Ant

* Derek Acorah

* Grace Jones

* Kevin Federline

* Tommy Sheridan

* Su Pollard

* David Hasselhoff

* Sarah Harding

* Jeffrey Archer

However, this is thought to be untrue, as Stephen Hawking recently confirmed that he'd turned down an offer for the show.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Wiki

i'd rather be sitting in a 50+ dating chat room pretending to be a 21 year old asian girl (and i do this quite often)

although i will be watching at 8

On 8th December 2006, Orange Entertainment claimed to have the final line-up for the show.

* Stephen Hawking

* Whitney Houston

* Adam Ant

* Derek Acorah

* Grace Jones

* Kevin Federline

* Tommy Sheridan

* Su Pollard

* David Hasselhoff

* Sarah Harding

* Jeffrey Archer

However, this is thought to be untrue, as Stephen Hawking recently confirmed that he'd turned down an offer for the show.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Wiki

That would be wonderful if true but I dont think its true the Hoff is almost certianly not in it.

Hahaha, Stephen Hawking and the Hoff in the same house would be amazing.

However, It ain't gonna happen. The dream is over. :(

i dont want to watch some 'famous' retards try and build up the plummeting ego

Well so long E4, until you return to being the Friends channel in a month or so. If Stephen Hawking was in it I might have just watched it in case he came up with some ground breaking theory to explain the pointless existance of celebrities in a universe full of wonders. As it is though, it'll be like staring into a vacuum.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who watches this crap its a bunch of crappy celebrities trying to rebuild there crappy career

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who watches this crap its

Me!

I loved last years, Dennis Rodman is the man and I hated when Chantelle and Preston ripped it out of him by saying "Who is Dennis Rodman anyway?"... fools.

It would be awesome if The Hoff was in but regardless I will be watching it anyway.

Me!

I loved last years, Dennis Rodman is the man and I hated when Chantelle and Preston ripped it out of him by saying "Who is Dennis Rodman anyway?"... fools.

It would be awesome if The Hoff was in but regardless I will be watching it anyway.

Yet another reason to love the H-o-T :bowdown:

exactly why its so watchable, laughing at mad people owns!

whats the point this way they will cancel good t.v shows like scrubs on E4 then on chanel 4 all you will hear is that fu**ing stupid narrator going "day 5 in in the big brother house some retarded celebrity is taking a shit while another retarted

celebrity is going on about meaningless crap in the dairy room"

Right, here goes, screw lookngi at the house i want to know if Derk is in!

What the hell is going on with Davina's hair? She could've put some effort in, she's on the telly.

Katie just said "why is she dressed up as Darth Vader?"

Got a few laughs from me,haha.