N-Europe

Your New Years Eve plans

Emasher

fancied something different. So me and a few of my mates are off to our favourite club in new cross called the venue.

Fancied something different so you're going to a place you've been to numerous times?

I myself shall be doing something incredibly unheard of - imbibing vast amounts of alcohol.

I fancy something different you see. ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going out with a mate, his g/f and her sister, Im only going for the small chance of getting my end away with the sister. probs be shit and end up meeting up with my other mates that will be out.

Haha, I read your post up to the bold part and I thought "hmm, he wants to get jiggy with her sister."

Goodluck to you, sir. And to all of you with your endeavours!

Its kinda funny how everyone likes to post/ boast about how old and cool and drunken they have become. :hmm:

Me and 5 friends (well, 3 of us are friends, and then the other 3 are friends...) are going to someone's house. We plan to make a film... and possibly watch House. That is all.

House, thats that animated film, yeah? I seen the trailers for it but thought it looked pretty wick, if you do indeed end up watching it, let us know whats its like!

By the way Sarka m'boy, what happened to your Nightmare Before Christmas signature that was due for Christmas this year? Did I miss it?!

I gave up on going out on NYE a couple of years back when I realised it was over-rated , over-priced and the pubs/clubs were full of once a year drinkers getting wasted and acting like tits.

I find the start of a New Year depressing anyway as tomorrow will still be full of the same crap as today is.

So tonight I will just be watching the last week of the regular season of NFL action , accompanied by Pizza and Jack Daniels (as usual).

I gave up on going out on NYE a couple of years back when I realised it was over-rated , over-priced and the pubs/clubs were full of once a year drinkers getting wasted and acting like tits.

I find the start of a New Year depressing anyway as tomorrow will still be full of the same crap as today is.

So tonight I will just be watching the last week of the regular season of NFL action , accompanied by Pizza and Jack Daniels (as usual).

That my man is a plan.

I'm going round a mates house, a fair few people going I believe so should be a larf, especially since everyone seems to be well up for it!

I'm making some Skittles Vodka that Rummy was going on about the other day, started it on Friday at 6pm, it's meant to take two days, but I'm worried it wont be ready in time, oh well I've always got my Bud!

Its pissing it down pretty bad. It aint gonna let up apparently. This puts a great big steaming turd on my plans. Options: Go out, pay for overpriced booze and have a little fun, or: Stay home, get so drunk I cant move and possibly knob of my sisters (legal) friends.

Well I'm still not sure if I can be bothered with anything. My moms in hospital (not serious), so visiting for an hour or so, then we were supposed to be going to a social club, and thought I wasn't going but now my dads asked if I still want to go. I don't but feel like I should. Might just go for a couple of hours.

Its pissing it down pretty bad. It aint gonna let up apparently. This puts a great big steaming turd on my plans. Options: Go out, pay for overpriced booze and have a little fun, or: Stay home, get so drunk I cant move and possibly knob of my sisters (legal) friends.

I didn't read the end of that then, I thought you said knob one of your sisters...

Well I'm still not sure if I can be bothered with anything.

That's how I feel right now, which is odd as I slept loads last night and haven't been all that busy today. Don't really want to let my friends down and i'm sure it'll be all right once I get there, but right now i'd rather just stay in with a takeaway and watch a film.

Well I'm still not sure if I can be bothered with anything. My moms in hospital (not serious), so visiting for an hour or so, then we were supposed to be going to a social club, and thought I wasn't going but now my dads asked if I still want to go. I don't but feel like I should. Might just go for a couple of hours.

I didn't read the end of that then, I thought you said knob one of your sisters...

I'm a proud Sick Fuck, but not that sick. Blood and cum dont mix. Unless its the blood of a fresh victim but thats an entirely different matter.

I really want to sit and play Zelda, but I think I've got to go out, I'll feel lame if I don't. Damn society.

That's how I feel right now, which is odd as I slept loads last night and haven't been all that busy today. Don't really want to let my friends down and i'm sure it'll be all right once I get there, but right now i'd rather just stay in with a takeaway and watch a film.

Yeah, I've started drinking vodka now, not sure if hospitals like drunk people, but I need to get in the party mood.