Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i wouldnt like it when it first came it didnt seem like my sort of thing. Then played the demo last week and was very impressed cant say no to £15 as new :D

I want to down the demo, but my 360 is being a complete arse at the moment.

pmario.jpg

On virtual console. And man alive what a great game its like being in a hillarious Nintendo pantomine. But a good pantomine as I hate all pantomines but its to cheesy to be a play. Whatever it is its classic. :grin:

;509231]hotlinking still doesnt work for that site' date=' stop trying :p[/quote']

Yeh yeh yeh the man with the 64,000 post count is being told by the man who doesn't earn those many posts in 10 years what to do!

Oh Cmonnnnnnnnnnnn!

:grin:

Here is what I bought today...

medium_pottercover3.jpg

Got it for a fiver from Costco, for some reason it just feels too cheap, like it should be more o_O

B000059N1S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Have yet to listen to it though, anyone got any opinions on it? I've seen some of the film before and quite liked it.

What the heck is that? It looks like a broken DS lite.

Lol. It is indeed a Samsung...KBFLR 340003 or whatever the fuck it is.

My friend had one, and I was sickeningly impressed by it (Which Im usually not by MP3 players) Its got light up blue bits, touch sensitive buttons, funky display, and of course the flip out speaker.

The missus' is always knicking her sisters iPod and I was like...meh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!