N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh pricey day;

Camera £315 (finally paid for it, posted it a few pages ago)

Flight £85 (Nagasaki > Tokyo)

Deposits about £10 but will obviously have to pay off the rest later.

And I still need to pay for the rail pass.

Not a purchase yet, but I have a bit of a dilemma. I need new glasses after pranging the shit out of them when I fell off my bike. Now do I wait until the swelling in my nose goes down, but put up with scratched glasses, or get new ones with a swollen nose and hope the fitment doesn't change too much?

I'm loving these in black or these. Hopefully my local Spacksavers will have some similar style ones. Although I am tempted to just get some off the internet once I find out my current prescription.

Edited by Goafer

I did the second level in just over 3 seconds. First time, totally by accident, pretty happy, it sent me straight in to first place on my friend leaderboard too :heh:

Why not get 400 MSP? I was playing it earlier again, it's a great game.

I did the second level in just over 3 seconds. First time, totally by accident, pretty happy, it sent me straight in to first place on my friend leaderboard too :heh:

Why not get 400 MSP? I was playing it earlier again, it's a great game.

Might not sound like much, but i have no money.

I have no job to buy things i want now, i really want the new Halo maps :'(

That's what the Dole--

NO. BAD DYSON.

Lolz I remember teh days of teh dole for me, I used to buy games with mine too, well some of it got spent on job related stuff but it's inevitable that it won't be used exclusively for that. :p

Anyway... today this arrived in the post...

green_day-21st-century-breakdown.jpg

Shall be giving it a listen in a few mins ^^

Also recently I've purchased...

7d50268129868b86ccba678889c18df3-Peggle.jpg

And 29 other games in the Popcap bundle thing, thanks to Raining for recommending it. :)

Plus...

xbox-live-card-4200-points.jpg

Those will last me though being as I'll be playing more games on Steam than Live atm. :heh:

Edited by S.C.G

Lolz I remember teh days of teh dole for me, I used to buy games with mine too, well some of it got spent on job related stuff but it's inevitable that it won't be used exclusively for that. :p

Anyway... today this arrived in the post...

green_day-21st-century-breakdown.jpg

Shall be giving it a listen in a few mins ^^

Plus...

xbox-live-card-4200-points.jpg

Those will last me though being as I'll be playing more games on Steam than Live atm. :heh:

I got that album through the post today too, I think it's fantastic! I also got myslef 4200 microsoft points. I'm going to be buying all the Falout 3 DLC as soon as I get them. :grin: Oh, and Steam ftw!