N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them for £45, meant to have RRP of £150 though

Yeh, my current diesels cost me £150!!!! Now that I need a new pair, I think I might go somewhere cheaper like River Island or sumthin like that......how did u get them for £45???? Thats a bargain!

Yeh, my current diesels cost me £150!!!! Now that I need a new pair, I think I might go somewhere cheaper like River Island or sumthin like that......how did u get them for £45???? Thats a bargain!

ebay lol. And yes they are new. I think you get cheaper on ebay because of the sizes, like if you think about it, how many people exactly your size will be looking at it at that time?

pTRU1-2906466reg.jpg

Another one for 98p in Game. I think I'll get two more just so that I have four. That feeling of completion. :D

B000FNA2D2.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_V44280576_AA280_.jpg

Got the beta version from Game for 1.99. I can't play until the free period starts tomorrow, but it sure as hell looks awesome. I might preorder the full game from Amazon if I like it.

I'm buying a lot this weekend. Got LOTR Online already as someone else mentioned above.

Plus I'm replacing this (Philips 14PT2666):

B00008Z9XI.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

with this (Toshiba 26WLT66):

26WLT66.jpg

From 14" to 26". Not got my Wii yet, but I cannot face the idea of playing Wii Sports on a 14". Plus now I get 480p :awesome: