N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of HDD's, I need a new one pretty urgently. How much would, say, 200GB set me back?

Hm... Go for something bigger, 80GB and 750GB are like £30 different.

2ytzjis.jpg

£24. Probably the nicest polo-shirt thing I've ever had!

*vomits at price*

Seriously?

I mean...it's a black, plain polo shirt..?

If it was a luminous, or equally fun one, I could see the price being slightly more worth it. (I know they do most things in that traffic warden yellow, which is awesome)

*vomits at price*

Seriously?

If it was a luminous, or equally fun one, I could see the price being slightly more worth it. (I know they do most things in that traffic warden yellow, which is awesome)

Yeah, it's £24 but it's actually really good quality. It's more than what I'd usually pay for such things, but I'd rather pay that than buy something at half the price that'll shrink, fade or get faulty seams. And it's really good material too!

However, I'd never pay £14 for one of their plain white t-shirts!

Only been to AA once and yeah it all seems absurdly expensive for plain clothing.

Each their own eh? I'm broke so thats why I won't be in AA anytime soon :p

(that and their baby outfits scared me)

Haha, very true! I won't be shopping there very often! Topman and H&M + staff discount FTW!

*vomits at price*

Seriously?

I see where you're coming from - I always see plain polo shirts as the staple clothing for men over 40. I have no idea why. The kind of shirt is just really uninspired.