Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Civ 4 set for £7.30, not Death note lol. That's the 3rd "death note" by the way, technically not really death note anymore.

Cheapest I've seen 2 for is £12

Ah yeh, still need to buy "Death Note 2: The Last Name", thought that was the 2nd one which you posted.

So there are three live action movies? Hopefully they are good like the first one <3

Ah yeh, still need to buy "Death Note 2: The Last Name", thought that was the 2nd one which you posted.

So there are three live action movies? Hopefully they are good like the first one <3

I turned the first one off after 30 minutes. Awful awful stuff. I even went as far as not letting my housemate watch them because she wants to get into Death Note but "doesn't have the time for the series".

(although I will give them this; the packaging for the films is nice :p)

Ditto. Wondering though, the version I ordered had the other pic of it, the one with the dioramo or w/e you call it. Will the box in this pic be in the one I ordered do you think i.e. are they essentially the same thing?

Same here. I didn't see any website that had updated their site to the new box yet, so I assume it will be the new one. I hope anyway...its much more aesthetically pleasing (sp)

^ Loves it.

41XFFB6CQ6L._SS500_.jpg

Soundtrack

£7.99

I had to.

Possibly my favourite film...and the soundtrack is amazing.

----

I recently got into a huge love affair with Liz Phair, who very famously made one of THE "indie" records of the 90's. I have all 3 of her "good" albums, and yesterday decided to get infamous pop album.

auto_liz_phair.jpg

It's not that bad! I like a bit of pop, and though she's a lot better at her indie stuff, it's better than a lot of pop music around.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!