N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
1148165607.jpg

£29.99. Bit steep but I needed a new headset so thought I may as well go all wireless.

This thing is a crock of shit, seriously. The shitty cheap wired ones are better.

boxart_pal_chibi-robo.jpg

Finally got it. Bought it from ebay for about 34 euro (including postage and extra money for international bank transfers) and it arrived after more than two weeks. Had to pick it up at the post office cause they came to bring it when I wasn't home. Oh well, it's here now.

boxart_pal_chibi-robo.jpg

Finally got it. Bought it from ebay for about 34 euro (including postage and extra money for international bank transfers) and it arrived after more than two weeks. Had to pick it up at the post office cause they came to bring it when I wasn't home. Oh well, it's here now.

I love Chibi Robo! Some crap weird voices/random sounds and the characters look rubbish but it's still great.

4645.jpg

PS2 Console with Controller

blue%20controller.jpg

Extra blue controller (the pic says PS1 but the PS2 one looks like that)

battlefront2_bg.jpg

Star Wars Battlefront II

PS%20Metal%20Gear%20Solid%202%20Sons%20of%20Liberty%20(PS2).jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

All for a Wi-Fi Connector. Except MGS2 which was 3.99.

Well the cheapest place I can find it is ebay (from a powerseller) which is £230 plus £14.00 postage but they also have auctions so I might be able to get it for a bit less although not much.

This is the Samsung one

B000H0BNWW.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V46917051_.jpg

That one is around £170-£200 but I've read it doesn't have great picture quality.

I don't usually spend so much on a camera but my dad has offered to give me £100 towards it so I want a good one.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!