N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh maybe. I never go out though, as I have no one to go out with. ^___^;

As you're in a rather small country, you can't be that far from Bruxelles, and then it's just a relatively quick train ride to London, which is very, very nice at night. :smile:

Hell, I'd do that, and I'm a lazy shit.

Aww =[

Why not? Surely someone is willing to go get drunk lol.

I don't have any friends; the two I have I haven't seen or heard of since the end of June, so yeah. =P

I bet if you were in england, many people from here would happily go out for a night on the town with you.

As you're in a rather small country, you can't be that far from Bruxelles, and then it's just a relatively quick train ride to London, which is very, very nice at night. :smile:

Hell, I'd do that, and I'm a lazy shit.

Well it would take me about two hours to get to the Eurostar, which is then another two hours I think? Plus a ton of money to get there (and back). I would go to London, but going alone is kinda scary I think (even though I've flown across the ocean multiple times on my own now, haha). But yeah, I don't know... maybe for the next meet-up in London I can come. =)

JOAN.jpg

Bought Joan as Police Woman's Real Life (2CD) album for £10.49 on Amazon. =)

Haha, I keep meaning to try those. Let me know how they are.

Will do chum!

WTF is a magical berry tablet yo'?

Basically, they were in the news a while ago, and theres something inside that that does something to your tastebuds temporarily and turn things like vinegar to taste very sweet on your tongue, and alot of other things will taste sweet aswell (a popular one is lemon tastes of toffee's).

I've bought them for curiosities sake, lets just hope the people who have reviewed it well so far have not suffered from the Placebo effect.