Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
Her bikini top is WAY too small...

Oh and her figure is basically impossible, but hot.

I have selected reading. All I read from your post was 'figure is hot'.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCF3470small.jpg

The one on the right turned up today. Man it's got big eyes.

I admire your confidence, I could never have that in my room without going peach faced whenever a mate comes round.

I was suppose to be going into Central London today to pick up these beauties:

pa.107136.1.jpg

pa.107137.1.jpg

However, the expected to go into my bank was rather lacking and apparently they no longer have these at the place I was planning on going to.

So I settled for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get me free one day postage on these:

9781593078973.jpg

cover5.png

DEC032034.jpg

515agzVtSJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Guest Jordan
How is her figure impossible?! :confused:

Large-ish boobs for her figure, quite thin but large hips. I mean, i wouldn't say impossible but unlikely in real life. I love anime females, they're so perfect :p.

What do they do?

Networking, not very fun... but quick.

How is her figure impossible?! :confused:

I think its already been given an explanation, but anyhoo, its animuuu body figure, the proportion is a little weird if you compared it to those of humans. Well, its not impossible, but I doubt we'l ever see it.

I'd feel sorry for the poor girl if there was a figure like that, raep raep raep nom nom nom.

Large-ish boobs for her figure, quite thin but large hips. I mean, i wouldn't say impossible but unlikely in real life. I love anime females, they're so perfect :p.

It's not bloody impossible :P :shakehead big hippies and boobs is called an hourglass...

Guest Jordan
How is cache pronounced?

Cash. Simple!

It's not bloody impossible :P :shakehead big hippies and boobs is called an hourglass...

Shes from anime, thus totally not real. I understand its a possible figure, but unlikely. Like i previously rephrased myself.

Guest Jordan
you need go watch how to look good naked I think. ^_^

Considering your comments regarding my topless photo a few months ago, i think i'll take a pass ;).

you need go watch how to look good naked I think. ^_^ anyway I bought

Christ, I wish the people in that show looked like anime chicks.

Well....actually that sounds pretty perverted/geeky-desperate, and thus I take back that I said it out loud...or typed.

DEC032034.jpg

Cool. I'm thinking about buying the AD manga one day. But first; the anime. :smile:

Christ, I wish the people in that show looked like anime chicks.

Two of the reasons why many people prefer lesbian hentai to live-action lesbian action.

That's Deansgate Locks on the pic... shudder. Don't go there unless you want to pay ridiculous prices and listen to RnB with the slightest possible chance of seeing a Man Utd player or Hollyoaks so-called star. My mate went up to one of the Hollyoaks girls and got a slap... it was epic! I dont know who she was though as i didnt watch it at the time.

Hit-up Fifth Ave if you're an indie boy or Jilly's rockworld if you're a metal fan instead. I miss Manchester :(

It was the first image on google image search that clearly indicated it was Manchester without being a pic of Man Utd. Hence choosagature.

56194-large.jpg

2 Disc. £6

My friend is going to do well over my Ghibli-fanboyism of late. Its his birthday soon and I'm giving him all the 1 disc versions of films I've replaced with 2 discs.

Guest Stefkov
I admire your confidence, I could never have that in my room without going peach faced whenever a mate comes round.

Well my dad came in the room and saw it. All I got was him laughing, saying 'eh...ehh...eehhhh'. I don't care, I intend to get another Yoko and an awesome Kamina figure in September.

Cash. Simple!

I always thought it was said 'caysh' until college. I felt like such a dick.

pa.107136.1.jpg

pa.107137.1.jpg

Shit, they're fucking awesome! Love those! How much were they going to be?

Ontopic:

For me:

tshirt34-m-dave-White-400.jpg

hoodie-um-Charcoal-400.jpg

Unfortunately minus the Jeremy.

For Reelbigmartin:

tshirt-m-pillars-Navy-400.jpg

tshirt-m-sport-Black-400.jpg

Once again, minus the Jeremy.

£60 for the lot...shipping accounts for 1/3 of the price roughly.

DSCF3470small.jpg

The one on the right turned up today. Man it's got big eyes.

The Yoko Figure looks awesome! :yay: I need to get one.

I was suppose to be going into Central London today to pick up these beauties:

pa.107136.1.jpg

pa.107137.1.jpg

I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE!!!

B0001WHXMU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

After owning Season Two for maybe...four years (yikes) I figured it was about time I got season one. £4 odd from ebay.

This is probably going to start a dangerous spiral into buying them all. Although season three was a bit meh.

B0001WHXMU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

After owning Season Two for maybe...four years (yikes) I figured it was about time I got season one. £4 odd from ebay.

This is probably going to start a dangerous spiral into buying them all. Although season three was a bit meh.

£4!!!! I was this *puts finger and thumb alarming close together without touching* close to buying season one today for £18!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!