N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man! :heh:

MGS4 is sooo close....can't contain...excitement...*head bursts*

You cant believe how hard it was to find somewhere that was instock! I have no idea if its a dual shock 3 thing or the MGS thing but they are going like hotcake! there is none in town aswell :S

You cant believe how hard it was to find somewhere that was instock! I have no idea if its a dual shock 3 thing or the MGS thing but they are going like hotcake! there is none in town aswell :S

Really? Maybe they are holding some back for MGS4's launch.

Does that PS3 come with a DS3? I thought they weren't out here for ages.

Really? Maybe they are holding some back for MGS4's launch.

Does that PS3 come with a DS3? I thought they weren't out here for ages.

They arent here yet but to name a random place like play-asia do sell them a a fraction of what the cost would be here and controllers like with most consoles are multiregion!!

They arent here yet but to name a random place like play-asia do sell them a a fraction of what the cost would be here and controllers like with most consoles are multiregion!!

Ah sorry, I've already got one. I just though you said the DS3 was coming the same time as MGS4. :heh:

You... actually spent money on Dr. Mario? I'm so sorry. :(

LostWinds is ace though.

I felt that way at first, then I started playing it in multiplayer against MadDog, Tphi and a random challenger called 'Gavin' and found it to be a very addictive little game. It's no Tetris, but it tries. :heh:

Lots of stuff recently:

Some Wiiware games:

thumb463x_lost_winds_preview.jpg

ffcc01.jpg

Some shoes that fit my size 11/12 feet:

164bq0.jpg

£24.99

165tu3.jpg

£19.99

And the back of the second one cos they are so special : peace:

166lx8.jpg

And then a sleeveless top for £14.99 with a tribal necklace and bracelet for £2.99

163vh9.jpg

167ce6.jpg

169af2.jpg

168cd2.jpg

Guest bluey

british%20airways-jj-001.jpg

TO ENGLAND!!!!

i'm coming home for the great british summertime!! i'm SO looking forward to putting my coat and scarf on and coming home this august!! :wink:

see you then, jamba

^___^!!!!

british%20airways-jj-001.jpg

TO ENGLAND!!!!

i'm coming home for the great british summertime!! i'm SO looking forward to putting my coat and scarf on and coming home this august!! :wink:

see you then, jamba

^___^!!!!

You... You.. STOLE MY PLANE IMAGE!!

*RAAAAGGEEEE*

(:heart: )

Guest bluey

british-airways.jpg

happy now letty? sheesh, WOMEN!! :heh: and i say again: YAY!!!!!

*is celebrating with a bag of crisps, a bottle of smirnoff and some chocolate before bedtime* :grin: i'm so freakin happy! i've never been THIS happy to spend £998 (yeah you heard me...)

on something i'm only going to use ONCE before.... hah...

Guest bluey
How the hell did you afford £998 on plane tickets when you seem constantly poor? :D

i'm not constantly poor - i WAS constantly poor while i was saving up to move to japan and then while i was waiting for my first paycheque... but now i earn about £15 an hour while i sit and chat to people i feel like i can afford it :grin:

british-airways.jpg

happy now letty? sheesh, WOMEN!! :heh: and i say again: YAY!!!!!

*is celebrating with a bag of crisps, a bottle of smirnoff and some chocolate before bedtime* :grin: i'm so freakin happy! i've never been THIS happy to spend £998 (yeah you heard me...)

on something i'm only going to use ONCE before.... hah...

Is that the full price of a return? Seems a bit steep, but then again flights confuse me horribly. I still fail to see why Virgin Atlantic charge over twice as much for a single from Japan to England than for a return to Japan. Same class, plane, and everything...