Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I may have to invest in a yoshi ^.^ I have quite boring covers, simpsons would rule

if I actually had a boyfriend that is..

They have large donkey kongs, marios, luigis, toads and warios to, but nothing could compete with the yoshi.

You better get off your ass and get a boyfriend before your young looks go to waste! :heh:

Guest Stefkov
I just purchased Audiosurf on Steam today ^__^

Anybody got? Verdict?

3 thumbs up. It's great.

More about this conversation than this specific quotes but...

haha, I think Ill buy yoshi, I never had cuddly toys as a kid *sniffle sniffle* so I may as well buy it!

haha moogle! >.<

I have loads of that crap from Game. A Yoshi, Mario and Luigi small figurines. One of those Pokemon gatcha balls. A Pikachu reversible pokeball thing. Giant donkey kong with one eye (and an eye patch) and a beard.

Today I purchased two birthday cards and a "paint your own roaring dinosaur" as a gift.

More about this conversation than this specific quotes but...

I have loads of that crap from Game. A Yoshi, Mario and Luigi small figurines. One of those Pokemon gatcha balls. A Pikachu reversible pokeball thing. Giant donkey kong with one eye (and an eye patch) and a beard.

Today I purchased two birthday cards and a "paint your own roaring dinosaur" as a gift.

I think I saw them as I was buying some cheapy ps2 games but never really thought anything of it after that.

I was thinking more for uni and such, I really don't want to be in a room that doesn't feel like my room, so things like those teddies and eenuhs posters will be great :yay:

I just purchased Audiosurf on Steam today ^__^

Anybody got? Verdict?

Completely fookin' A! However Ive found that with most of my music the beat is waaaay off! :D

*adds you to steam*

Because I can't stop writing:

8175CK32_zoom.jpg

Awesome colour. I really don't like the moleskin journals so I'm trying out. I love how the lines are ruled.

8175CK.jpg

I don't really see the appeal in moleskin journals...why are they so special?

I don't really see the appeal in moleskin journals...why are they so special?

Well I'm not a big fan of the moleskin journals so I'm getting this CIAK one.

I write a lot when I'm bored (which is quite often :heh: ) and I usually use a crappy notepad which just falls to pieces. Most of what I write is scattered around my room. This is just an easy and nice way of keeping everything together. It's just a high quality journal.

I guess it is nice to know that something as personal as writing is done on something that is high quality.

Well I'm not a big fan of the moleskin journals so I'm getting this CIAK one.

I write a lot when I'm bored (which is quite often :heh: ) and I usually use a crappy notepad which just falls to pieces. Most of what I write is scattered around my room. This is just an easy and nice way of keeping everything together. It's just a high quality journal.

Mhm fair enough. Although I prefer the option to tear it apart as its not like I keep my notes in any order anyway.

Although i did pick one up from Sainsburys a while ago that had a little boxed off header section at the top of every page. I quite liked that, made it so I can give each page a header and thus make things more findable.

Yeah I like tearing stuff out but I'm so unorganised that I just lose everything. :p

Actually I keep most of what I'm writing at the time in the book I'm reading at that time which leads to a massive mess of papers and such.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!