Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

if you like pikmin 1, you will go crazy over pikmin 2, its twice as good :) and pikmin 1 was awsome enough

I actually thought the opposite.

I really didn't like Pikmin 2 but loved the original. Not quite sure why... Oh wait i remember. I was playing it at like 8am in the morning having been up the entire fucking night since there was a meet up at my place.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

676992m.jpg

£9 from play.com...

&

23867.jpg

*grin* haha. apparently the strawberry one tastes like minimilk... how exciting!!! gotta taste better than this... (yus! i schmeared it on a bagel... not nice... *shakes head*)

I imagine I will get torn apart for saying this, but... I really like Linkin Park! I think they offer much more than 'nu-metal', and are far more inventive adn interesting. Its rare I listen, but when I do, particularly to Hybrid Theory it really impresses me.

I imagine I will get torn apart for saying this, but... I really like Linkin Park! I think they offer much more than 'nu-metal', and are far more inventive adn interesting. Its rare I listen, but when I do, particularly to Hybrid Theory it really impresses me.

My favourite band ever to be fair. I could honestly listen to every single one of their albums all over all day and not get bored. Used to just lie on my bed, close my eyes and zone out/chillax/or rock out them. Good times. Always listen to them in my car.

Eh, is that sarcasm? Linkin Park are an awesome band. Never get bored of listening to Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Chester has an amazing voice.

Eh, is that sarcasm? Linkin Park are an awesome band. Never get bored of listening to Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Chester has an amazing voice.

no sarcasm at all. I genuinely really like them. I never bother with sarcasm on the internet as tbh, more or less everything you type appears sarcastic, so it's simpler just to ay the truth!

My favourite band ever to be fair. I could honestly listen to every single one of their albums all over all day and not get bored. Used to just lie on my bed, close my eyes and zone out/chillax/or rock out them. Good times. Always listen to them in my car.

That's the best thing I've ever seen you write :heart:

I managed to buy a whole oufit (short jean things, two tops) for 11pound I forgot how good primark can be when the kids are at school.

Incubus poster woot!

and a book ^.^

Beautiful_katamari_cover.jpg

Got shipped earlier from GAME :)

i remember playing the ps2 flower level and feeling reeeeeeeeeally high afterwards.... :blank:

i bet it'll be awesome on the 360 O___O

Yay! you sir are officially awesome ^_^

I love reanimation! =D

Linkin Park ftw

minus jay z lolz

Guest Stefkov
Any suggestions for a ds game?

There's plenty. Depends if you want multiplayer or some great single player games. Phoenix Wright, Mario 64, NSMB, Zelda Phantom hourglass, elite beat agents, trauma centre, electroplankton, cooking mama, theme park ds. The list endless.

There's plenty. Depends if you want multiplayer or some great single player games. Phoenix Wright, Mario 64, NSMB, Zelda Phantom hourglass, elite beat agents, trauma centre, electroplankton, cooking mama, theme park ds. The list endless.

I thought cooking mama got boring quickly, I have zelda which is fantastic, I was thinking of trauma centre but haven't been able to find it on my travels, but then i was looking for mario kart.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!