£600 of

r156888_567867.jpg

=$1,120 AUS

can't bloody wait

oh and

captain-morgan.jpg

10.98 from Morrisons, huzzah

Shopping is fun!

Got some lovely yankee stuff - including some airfreshners for my mums car (yes i'm an awesome daughter)

Niiiiiiice.

The Beast is pimped out with Yankee. I need to buy one actually, and I'm going to where they sell them today.

Must remember.

Someone text me in 45 minutes to remind me. 07852 909058

Mandarin and cranberry! it's the nicest. I love how you trust the internet with your phone number, that's awesome. Or fake :heh:

Anyone know where I can find a nice, medium small, over the shoulder, canvas duffle bag? Kind of like army issue ones, except they're way too big. I want this for every day.

Anyone know where I can find a nice, medium small, over the shoulder, canvas duffle bag? Kind of like army issue ones, except they're way too big. I want this for every day.

I've looked and looked.

The best bag I've ever found, and the one I use everyday, is one I got free from Scottishpower when they came to check our boiler/gas/whatever they do. It's really big - I can carry all my books and a change of clothes and shoes - and its really sturdy.

I bought a Tegan and Sara one online recently, but it never came :(

I've looked and looked.

The best bag I've ever found, and the one I use everyday, is one I got free from Scottishpower when they came to check our boiler/gas/whatever they do. It's really big - I can carry all my books and a change of clothes and shoes - and its really sturdy.

I bought a Tegan and Sara one online recently, but it never came :(

I've found this, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bagbase-Pacific-Sea-bag/dp/B001PNL62W which kind of looks like what I'm thinking about but it is polyester. :(

I hate how I can never find clothes I actually like in shops. Like, I have a really clear image of what I want in a summer jacket, but I've still not found one I like.

I hate how I can never find clothes I actually like in shops. Like, I have a really clear image of what I want in a summer jacket, but I've still not found one I like.

Bummer dude.

I think its a conspiracy - whenever I have money (and looking for something) there are NEVER any nice clothes. Whenever I'm broke as hell there are multiple things that I see and want :(

Yeah, I was going to write that. I'm starting to think I should just learn how to make clothes...or more realistically, befriend some fashion students.

Even styles. ASOS, and that kind of shop, are basically hammering one (now tragically overdone) style at the moment while trying to slowly eke out another one and if what you want isn't in those shops then it's either going to be amazingly expensive or damn hard to find.

It's a nightmare, really.

Make your own clothes, if they don't sell what you want.

---

thief.jpg

Hail To The Thief - Radiohead £5

rb_fl3.jpg

£5

Two outstanding purchases.

snuffdvd.jpg

£5 in HMV and it's fucking fantastic.

WHISKEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! Love it. It's £5? I'm getting it. :)

I hate the cover to Hail To The Thief. It tries too hard to be arty, but looks shite.

I really like it. It's one long piece (evidenced in the booklet).

I love that I always thought it was sillouettes of some industrial town pumping smoke out on top of a hill.

It could fall into the trap off blunt and flat social commentary but it doesn't. I prefer it to the cover of Amnesiac or Pablo Honey.

£4.50

51KY8eeqY6L._SS500_.jpg

WOOOT! I've wanted to see this movie for months and months. It was supposedly out in select cinemas from boxing day but I couldn't find it on anywhere. Let me know what you think and whether it's worth me buying.

I just finished reading the four main Twilight books. They are totally meant for teenage girls.

My time would have been better employed elsewhere.

My mate just read all four in a week and he said the same as you. Just worrying how you both either just noticed this after having read all four books, or it was a guilty pleasure :P

Mandarin and cranberry! it's the nicest. I love how you trust the internet with your phone number, that's awesome. Or fake :heh:

It's not fake! Still shocked he did that.

reynolds-redemption_ark.jpg

Needed to venture into WHSmith in Manchester to track it down. Should really finish Chasm City first though.

*Transfers 'kudos schematics' over to Happenstance.*

*Takes deep breath for purchases.*

cont_TS_01_white.jpg

4688.png

339103ps_500h.jpg

3709.png

w0_001.jpg

The entire DSiWare launch lineup, including WarioWare Snapped!, Pyoro, Paper Plane, Art Style Aquario and Code, and the DSi Browser.

4608.png

flash_rebirth.jpg

The first issue of the Flash Rebirth, on the recommendation of ReZ before he even read it.

thief.jpg

Superb stuff!! : peace:

I bought trainers! And also found out that it's really hard to get a good pair of non-chavvy trainers in a size 12:

1045_1_onitsuka_tiger_mexico66_white_seal_brown_088.jpg

£60

SouthPark8.jpg

£7 from HMV. Kudos to Happenstance for spotting/hoarding it for me whilst he was waiting for me.

The first issue of the Flash Rebirth, on the recommendation of ReZ before he even read it.

\I got DSi and Spectrobes also.

Rebirth was good I think. :) Not amazing though....it WILL get there though.

I hate the cover to Hail To The Thief. It tries too hard to be arty, but looks shite.

*grits teeth*

Today I bought... er... food! Yay for bread!

Does the Flash actually do anything to warrant the shitloads of lightning accompanying him in that picture?

Besides running really fast.