NEurope

Does the Flash actually do anything to warrant the shitloads of lightning accompanying him in that picture?

Besides running really fast.

As far as I can gather, he's been trapped in some lightning vortex thing akin to the Void in Doctor Who for years. And he can see lightning when he runs reeeeally fast.

w0_001.jpg

The entire DSiWare launch lineup, including WarioWare Snapped!, Pyoro, Paper Plane, Art Style Aquario and Code, and the DSi Browser.

Aw, *jealous*. Having to purchase the browser sucks at that price, I thought that it came free. I wonder whether they'll sell MP3 playback at some point.

Ladybird_Earphones.jpg

£5.99 from the shop I work at ^^

They're not bad either!

Aw, *jealous*. Having to purchase the browser sucks at that price, I thought that it came free. I wonder whether they'll sell MP3 playback at some point.

No, the browser was free dude. :) In addition, you get 1000 points free, which could get you a 500 point title (WarioWare or one of the Art Style games) and either another 500-er, or both of the 200 point games (Pyoro and Paper Plane).

The only thing is, Nintendo Points now cost £9 per 1000 as opposed to £7 for 1000 on the Wii Shop Channel. Providing Wii Point Cards work with the DSi Shop, I'll be buying those from now on...

As far as I can gather, he's been trapped in some lightning vortex thing akin to the Void in Doctor Who for years. And he can see lightning when he runs reeeeally fast.

Yeah, but I mean can he use it?

Yeah, but I mean can he use it?

Something's happening with it, I'd be spoilerising it if I told you, though.

Slam in the tags for me gringo. I highly doubt I'm going to read it.

DC Comics never inspired me :(

41Y5ZZJE0EL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A book similar in style to the "How to survive a zombie attack" type books on how to become Batman, written completely seriously. Looking forward to reading it.

Game are giving £75 for your old DS lite !

cont_TS_01_black.jpg

335915ps_500h.jpg

Edited by Nintenchris

thief.jpg

Hail To The Thief - Radiohead £5

A Drunken Punchup has long been my favourite song from that album. I'm not so keen on that artwork actually - I much prefer their other album covers, with the exception of Pablo Honey and The Bends. I love the artwork for OK Computer/In Rainbows/Kid A :D

I have the very same weights.

Also booo @ comics you've already read when you could be buying or saving towards Invincible. Don't make me go get Dan Dare....

I have the very same weights.

Also booo @ comics you've already read when you could be buying or saving towards Invincible. Don't make me go get Dan Dare....

I haven't read Returns. Why would I buy it then? :wtf:

I own/have read Strikes Again!, so I thought I should really read this. Plus my mum bought it for me, and in my defence, I ALWAYS look for Invincible in shops if she's offering to buy me a book. This time they had some of the tbps, but not even the first one.

I own/have read Strikes Again!, so I thought I should really read this. Plus my mum bought it for me, and in my defence, I ALWAYS look for Invincible in shops if she's offering to buy me a book. This time they had some of the tbps, but not even the first one.

I will let you off then. :awesome:

I haven't read Returns. Why would I buy it then? :wtf:

Don't ask stupid questions.

Visa for 30 day single-entry into Vietnam. £38. One of many visas i need to get! (image isn't mine - mine should be in the post soon... i hope!)

Vietnam_visa.gif

£12 :)

bbm_ukv.jpg

To the guy who asked about Mum & Dad. It was alright, not much a horror but more of a saw type of thing, but rather than traps, she was just trapped in the house as a new family member, it's a bit twisted really. :D

The Xmas day scene is amusing, funny xmas decorations

The other day:

majoras20mask20front20lyd7.jpg

Today:

f-zero-x-wii.jpg

I have the SNES version and have been firing it up again ever since my new obsession with F1, and was surprised to see how much F-Zero actually resembles F1. Hopefully this will give me even more pleasure.

3317497825_96755a3cfc.jpg

for $30 canadian

Now I just have to wait for it to get from Canada to my house.

Thats pretty rad. Do they have any other decent shirts? Where did you get it?

Today's purchases:

Gossip Girl: The Complete First Season - £20 from HMV. Got fed up of the long loading times on the streams I was watching so this'll be easier.

The World Ends With You - £10 from Gamestation

Mirror's Edge - £10 from Gamestation (yes, I've had this before and got rid of it the week after I bought it but I've been craving to play it again and although it may sound strange to say but it was the last game I bought that I really enjoyed playing.)

Today's purchases:

Gossip Girl: The Complete First Season - £20 from HMV. Got fed up of the long loading times on the streams I was watching so this'll be easier.

0_o

I purchased 6 cans of Sainsburys coke and 2 bars of basic chocolate to melt down later and make chocolate cornflake cakes!

(nice to not have to spent £1.15 on a free from bar for once)

@ Ashley - Meh, I knew I could have bought it cheaper but I couldn't be bothered to go through the palaver of ordering and waiting for it to arrive and so just bought it. Means I can watch now instead of in a few days time. And I'm not too fussed about the money. Easy come, easy go. I'm in line to get about £200+ for my birthday in a few weeks so it's easy enough to make up for the expenditure.