NEurope

oh, your fucking kidding me.

i got it for £25 (17.50 with dicount) on friday from game.

FUCK.

Yeah it's on Gameplay.co.uk too for £16.99 now. Since I got it for £17.50 from GAME with the discount as well as first class postage (costs an extra quid from Gameplay) I'm pretty happy.

Prodigy.jpg

Ticket to go see.

Oh hells yes.

Ah yus me too! Can't wait! :grin:

I've also got tickets for...

Deathstars

Combichrist

The Birthday Massacre

This year's awesome for gigs! :D

OOoooh Bangai £7.00

prob buy it tomorrow. Darksnowman describes it as if I will love it. In awesome podcast [/coming soon lol=]

WWE1193-front.jpg

Wrestlemania 24 on DVD - £7

WWE1195-front.jpg

Backlash 2008 on DVD - £4

WWE1196-front.jpg

Judgement Day 2008 on DVD - £4

twilight.jpg

Twilight (paperback) - £5

I just finished reading the four main Twilight books. They are totally meant for teenage girls.

My time would have been better employed elsewhere.

I just finished reading the four main Twilight books. They are totally meant for teenage girls.

My time would have been better employed elsewhere.

lol well the book was bought as a present for the missus, she has been wanting it for a while.

I did love the movie though so I might find myself reading it to.

I heard that Meyer is a terrible writer. (I saw the film, which arguably could confirm this, but it was an adapted screenplay, presumably not by her)

158866x.jpg

£10.99 on Play.

Just finished watching series 1! Can't believe it has taken me this long to watch Family guy! Its so much win!

Today's purchases:

An O'Neill T-shirt I've been wanting for weeks. It's black with a pencil style drawing of a tiger, what appears to be a woman with her upper body covered/hidden by a giant piece of foilage and some other small circular things in the upper left. Was half price at £14.99 so was happy. Probably would be better to post a picture to explain it better.

Also bought Unforgiven on DVD. Welshie recommended it so decided to give it a go. Was £7.

Lego%20Star%20Wars%20X-Wing%20Fighter.jpg

Plus this was on the counter for £1, which went to charity. So I had to really. It's supposed to be a frog apparently.

2134035560_68b33156d3.jpg

Where did you get it from in the end?

I went out for a drive and ended up going to Milton Keynes since I ended up out that way.

I went out for a drive and ended up going to Milton Keynes since I ended up out that way.

I thought so, this is why our friendship is pretty much over

I thought so, this is why our friendship is pretty much over

Well I did look for Robot Chicken for you. It was back to a normal price, otherwise I would have text and see if you wanted me to get it for you.

I'm too nice sometimes.

fatboyslim%20-%20you%20have%20come%20a%20long%20way%20baby.jpeg

1999_Play_MUTEINT48446262.jpg

The%20Arcade%20Fire%20Neon%20Bible.jpg

TheProdigy-TheFatOfTheLand.jpg

alb3951.jpg

rem.jpg

albreveal.jpg

Bought all those CDs for about £13, now I just have to listen to them all. Liking Fatboy Slim so far though =P

You've Come A Long Way Baby is pretty good. I've not listened to it fully in YEARS. Like 5 years. Might do that now!

IMG00019.jpg

Mario Bros. Show DVD boxset- £10

Boogie on DS- £5.98 (HMV)

Project Rub- £4.98 (HMV)

Then to Game where Boogie & Project Rub were traded in and thus Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (gotta love saying the full title) was bought for £4.99! Good work!

Big Bang Mini- £15 from Game

Henry Hatsworth- £20 from Game

Disgaea 3 soundtrack from Game was free. I asked the girl about the FF:CC:EoT soundtrack which I'd read about on here but they didn't have it, so she offered me the Disgaea 3 one. I said why not. :hehe: (Disgaea DS is out btw... didn't realise it was out already!)

Also got a booklet about the DSi which was free.

Finally no pics but used one of me tokens from last night and got a free cheeseburger in McDo's and bought a Creme Egg McFlurry.

News1_0.jpg

Enjoy! :D I have it on both Cd and Vinyl now. Vinyl was more of an accident. I don't even have a vinyl player.

Snowster, have you ever played Disgaea?

If not buy it NAW. Sooooo good.

FFS though, lol when I bought Disgaea from GAME (3) with the sound track advertised, I had to ask for it. Not offered when not even enquiring about the game. ;)

Lego%20Star%20Wars%20X-Wing%20Fighter.jpg

Plus this was on the counter for £1, which went to charity. So I had to really. It's supposed to be a frog apparently.

2134035560_68b33156d3.jpg

The Lego shop .......mental. I thought that was sold out.

(Although Toys R Us have it) and like the Hoth outpost which goes for £80 on Ebay (if anyone wants to make easy cash)

I heard that Meyer is a terrible writer. (I saw the film, which arguably could confirm this, but it was an adapted screenplay, presumably not by her)
I can confirm this. I found it to be so poorly written, that I couldn't read past the first 10 pages. I honestly don't understand how people could find anything that even remotely resembled enjoyment from a literary abortion like Twilight :shakehead

Shopping is fun!

Got some lovely yankee stuff - including some airfreshners for my mums car (yes i'm an awesome daughter)

g&b butterscotch and some camomile and spearmint tea.

3 books - stephen king - lisey's story, peter robinson - wednesday's child, and the next accident by lisa gardiner.. all for £5. Bargain books is win.