NEurope

How muchings?

All about £28 inc VAT.

Are they actually any good? I'm a bit dubious considering how mega cheap they are.

I've had no problems. Cranking the volume up hasn't distorted the sound [how high I've gone, it had potential to go louder]

My only gripe is that you need something thin like a pipe cleaner to get rid of the dust that gets right by the "mast"

I always know my volumeings level too, I put a bit of white paint on the wheel on my "average" acceptable sound level. Also keeps from any surprises the next day if you cranked it up the day before.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Just for Rez, I bought a bottle of orange juice with no bits. Doesn't taste that great though. Bit warm. Hate when people don't put their juice in the fridge and let it get warm.

Exactly. I have a right mind to go and complain but I know it won't lead anywhere so I'll just leave it. At least I can put the rest in the fridge and drink it cold but it should be common place for places to keep their drinks in the fridges for longer than the one I bought was.

Exactly. I have a right mind to go and complain but I know it won't lead anywhere so I'll just leave it. At least I can put the rest in the fridge and drink it cold but it should be common place for places to keep their drinks in the fridges for longer than the one I bought was.

Out of interest, what exactly would you have been complaining about? Since no one made you buy or drink it, I fail to see how you even have a point to raise.

Out of interest, what exactly would you have been complaining about? Since no one made you buy or drink it, I fail to see how you even have a point to raise.

I think it's the fact that a drink which was advertised as chilled was purchased but that it turned out to be warm, so on those grounds I would say anyone who purchases a chilled drink to find that it isn't is entitled to be not best pleased, Idk if that entitles them to a refund though.

It's possible that they had only been put in the chiller a few minutes before it was purchased as shops do need time to replenish the stocks and if thats done ongoing while the shop is open for business then it's always possible things like this will happen.

I think it's the fact that a drink which was advertised as chilled was purchased but that it turned out to be warm, so on those grounds I would say anyone who purchases a chilled drink to find that it isn't is entitled to be not best pleased, Idk if that entitles them to a refund though.

It's possible that they had only been put in the chiller a few minutes before it was purchased as shops do need time to replenish the stocks and if thats done ongoing while the shop is open for business then it's always possible things like this will happen.

I would have thought the drink would have been label as is, i.e. X juice, rather than what it could be, i.e. chilled X juice - whether it was kept in a fridge or not.

Stuff in the chilled section like orange juice, unless the shelf is empty should be replenished using stock rotation, ie, putting the new stuff at the back bringing the new stuff to the front because of its low shelf life.

I would have thought the drink would have been label as is, i.e. X juice, rather than what it could be, i.e. chilled X juice - whether it was kept in a fridge or not.

Lol............................

If that is all you have to worry about in your life consider your self very lucky. FFS

^ it's called sarcasm. Live a little eh. Life's an enjoyable thing and there to be enjoyed through whatever means you want. And trust me, that is nothing compared to some of the stuff I have to worry about.

^ it's called sarcasm. Live a little eh. Life's an enjoyable thing and there to be enjoyed through whatever means you want. And trust me, that is nothing compared to some of the stuff I have to worry about.

Its not sarcasm though is it.

asos.com, £110, (£66 with staff discount, is why I got them)

Come again!? :confused:

Just a famous quote from the official Bjork forum.

When Volta, her latest album, came out there'd be a new thread every few days saying "Have you noticed the flames in the Volta booklet spell V-O-L-T-A???". And the thread starter would be ripped to shreds randomly.

It then became the saying to say whenever anyone said anything n00bish about anything.

That t-shirt reminds me alot of the artwork and colour scheme from Volta, so the quote just came. Not really about you being a n00b or anything.

Haha! Alright!

Just worried for a sec I'd bought a band t-shirt without knowing. :heh:

Its not sarcasm though is it.

Heck, been a long time since I've seen you post!

I bought some water. Yay.

Haha! The flames do indeed spell volta.

Bet you didn't know the necklace spells Medulla though.