NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Went into Woolworths today, it had Dragonball Z budokai tenkaichi 2 as being 5th in the charts. I took it to the counter, and they said it was "sold out" those sly bastards. Im pretty sure it hasn't been released because no other store has it yet, but they still have it out on the Wii section.

Hopefully it is out on the 30th because im really looking forward to it.

Went into Woolworths today, it had Dragonball Z budokai tenkaichi 2 as being 5th in the charts. I took it to the counter, and they said it was "sold out" those sly bastards. Im pretty sure it hasn't been released because no other store has it yet, but they still have it out on the Wii section.

Hopefully it is out on the 30th because im really looking forward to it.

Haha, same thing happened to me, i was hoping to get the game early. it comes out on the 30th though, it was pushed back a week.

I was so looking forward to it! the guy was like "Yer, we've erm sold out" I almost cried.

I can't get it next weekend, on holiday so i will have to wait even longer :(

Tesco was the same today. They had shelf space for the Dragonball Z game, but it only had empty glass cases there. Had a price tag of £29.99 tho :-)

Cool i'm glad there's a few others out there that's looking forward to DBZ.I have a huge story somewhere on the boards about me thinking it was already out.

But in a nutshell my mum was at GAME,they said they had them instock.I went up after school,waited in line for a while,handed over game,waited 10 minutes and said they didn't have them in stock.When my mum was up they said they had plenty in.

Anyway i've heard that http://www.shopto.net/ sends the game whenever they get the stuff in stock so i've pre-ordered there.

Remember to post your experiences and thought's in the DBZ Thread over here :heh:

can we also have a list of games already released in the uk here? then i can see if any good games have come out that im unaware?

can we also have a list of games already released in the uk here? then i can see if any good games have come out that im unaware?

Good idea, it'll help others too if they have some money on them and are looking to spend it on a new Wii game. :)

Good idea, it'll help others too if they have some money on them and are looking to spend it on a new Wii game. :)
OK then, I'll look into adding that. : peace:

Cmaaaan, somebody give Redders a hand. Keeping stuff like this up to date is really, really tiring work.

I'll help out!

Gimme a sec and i'll get games that are already out.

I think this is them so far,if there's anymore then i'll add to the list.

Ant Bully

Barnyard

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

Call of Duty 3

Cars

Excitetruck

Far Cry:Vengence

Gottlieb Pinball Classics

GT Pro Series *

Happy Feet

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

Kororinpa

Madden NFL 07

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Monster 4x4: World Circuit *

Need For Speed Carbon

Open Season

Rampage: Total Destruction

Rapala: Tournament Fishing

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Red Steel

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from Krusty Krab

SSX Blur

Super Fruitfall

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Wii Play**

Wii Sports ***

World Series of Poker - Tournament Champions

Total = 37

*Free Steering Wheel

**Free Wii-mote

*** With Wii

so how is this gonna be like? released>> recently released>> soon>> not so soon>>?

relealy like this thread, its helpful in sortingout finances if you know what i mean.

Nice one ShadowV7, Cheers! icon14.gif

so how is this gonna be like? released>> recently released>> soon>> not so soon>>?
Yep, that's the one. I've put all the released stuff in a Spoiler box so it doesn't get in the way of the new titles. But I know there's a limit to how much text you can have in a single post though, so I might have to change it later on down the line.

I'll probably just edit Jordan's post and stick all the released stuff in there eventually. :heh:

Anyway glad to here people are liking this thread, and I appreciate the suggestions / help.

The more everyone contributes to it, the better it'll be!

: peace:

From GoNintendo (rumor)

There are some rumors floating around concerning the ship dates of some big Nintendo titles in Europe. May 25th is looking like it will bring Wario: Master of Disguise, as well as Mario Strikers Charged, but there has been no confirmation yet. If this is true, Europe would see their first online Wii game (Strikers) in May.

The second portion of the rumor relates to Pangya! Golf with Style (Super Swing Golf) and Trauma Center: Second Opinion. It looks as if Nintendo will be publishing these titles themselves, and are slated to ship sometime this summer.

I really hope Nintendo takes on the task of releasing these games, both are well worth a look.

If we actually got strickers on the 25th i'll be a happy gamer.

And we already know that TC : SO will ship in July sometime (can't remember exact date)

Thanks for keeping this up to date Redshell old chap. It's very useful and Much appreciated.

If we actually got strickers on the 25th i'll be a happy gamer.

And we already know that TC : SO will ship in July sometime (can't remember exact date)

WE DO! NOE have just announced it. May 25th 2007 release for Mario Stikers, so thats next month!

Thanks for keeping this up to date Redshell old chap. It's very useful and Much appreciated.
You’re welcome mate. : peace:

WE DO! NOE have just announced it. May 25th 2007 release for Mario Stikers, so thats next month!
Yep, I removed the [?] from it on the list. I also moved Mario Party 8 back to TBD though as it seems unlikely now that'll come out on the same day.

Also changed Prince of Persia: Rival Swords to the 5th as every online retailer has it down for then, as does Ubisoft’s own page. Still seems weird though as games always come out on Friday. ::shrug:

Oh well, I guess we'll know for sure in a couple of days.

Also changed Prince of Persia: Rival Swords to the 5th as every online retailer has it down for then, as does Ubisoft’s own page. Still seems weird though as games always come out on Friday. ::shrug:

The 6th is Good Friday, so it wouldn't make sense to launch on a day when most places will be closed. At least it's a bank holiday in the UK, and I assume there's a similar deal for most predominately Christian countries in Europe.

The 6th is Good Friday, so it wouldn't make sense to launch on a day when most places will be closed. At least it's a bank holiday in the UK, and I assume there's a similar deal for most predominately Christian countries in Europe.
Ah yeah, of course! :o

That clears that one up then, cheers.

June:

28th - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

28th - The Sims 2 Pets

(From GoNintendo)

Does this mean people can stop pissing and moaning about how shit NOE are now?

My bet is that people will wuickly forget this as soon as America get Galaxy 2 weeks before we do!

I have to say i'm really pleased with that,and sooner than I thought aswell,can't wait to get my first online multiplayer Wii game :D

You better play me a game Owen ;)

Does this mean people can stop pissing and moaning about how shit NOE are now?

My bet is that people will wuickly forget this as soon as America get Galaxy 2 weeks before we do!

No, i'm actually even more pissed-off with them...:heh:

Judging by the god-awful Q2 release list NOE have just posted on their website this minute...it seems we won't be seeing Mario Party 8, Brain Traing or Super Paper Mario until fecking September at the earliest!

Fantastic releases Nintendo! Well done! Oh look even 'Heatseekers' on it for April, when it was released last month....terrible.

EDIT: Sure ShadowV7 I'll play you a game...:)

Judging by the god-awful Q2 release list NOE have just posted on their website this minute...it seems we won't be seeing Mario Party 8, Brain Traing or Super Paper Mario until fecking September at the earliest.

So... we get Super Mario Strikes, yanks get Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8. At least NoE is compensating lack of SPM with something. And Mario Party 8 doesn't even count as title for many players, so the ratio is 1:1. :)

So nothing for Wii in the whole summer, except Trauma Centre which was a launch title in NA. Guess it's mostly stuff for the DS that I'll be getting (did I miss something or was EBA on that list at all?).