NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Who seriously believes we'll get Brawl this year?

Have we heard anything new on it? I'm sure we haven't....

No-way coming out this year! I'm sure.

Better for people (me espicially) to just keep saying to themselves it's out 2008 and hope we're wrong, then get our hopes up for a 07 release which may not happen....

Nintendo will force it out no matter what. Is that good thing can be debated.

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Miyamoto has always said; "A rushed game is always rushed, a delayed will eventually be great" (or words to that effect)

Nintendo will force it out no matter what.

No they won't. They don't need to. They'll have MP3 and Mario Galaxy for Christmas so will not need to 'force it out'. SSBB will most likely come around May 2008

Im hoping we get Brawl this year but as time slips by its seeming less likely.

With us Europeans not getting Super Paper Mario for a while I wonder if we get the N64 Paper Mario early to make up for this.

There's a chance we will, what else have HAL got to work on?!

This 'E3' (which is when by the way? is it still in May?), could see a playable version of the game?!

Q3 should look pretty good though. Trauma Center, Manhunt 2, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Scarface, Harry Potter, Pokémon Battle Revolution.
I'd probably only get Mario Party 8 and Super Paper Mario out of that, and I'm not even sure about those!

I really can't wait for Mario Galaxy and SSBB!

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but Eleedees seems to have been pushed back again. Both Gameplay and Game websites have this down as 4th May now.

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but Eleedees seems to have been pushed back again. Both Gameplay and Game websites have this down as 4th May now.
Annoying as I was really hoping we'd get it this month, oh well.

Anyway, I've had enough of these erratic release dates so I went ahead and made those changes to the list. From now on I'll only be moving games out of TBD that have full release dates, confirmed by either the publishers official site, or by one of NoE's fantastic announcements. :heh: Rather than based on speculation from press or retailers.

Means we know exactly where we stand. And right now, it's like this:

13/04/2007:

Wing Island

20/04/2007:

Chicken Little: Ace In Action

25/05/2007:

Mario Strikers Charged

...wow. :blank:

I'd appreciate it if people could look through the list on the first page and let me know if they spot any mistakes, or if you know of a game on TBD that has an officially confirmed date that I might have missed.

Cheers.

: peace:

I guess this is about the time to start looking backwards and get some GC games I missed :/

I guess this is about the time to start looking backwards and get some GC games I missed :/

Or modchip your Wii. Wiikey has already partial support for NTSC imports, and because chip can be upgraded via disc, it is only matter of time before chip supports all games. :)

I dunno about modchipping it. I'm kinda wary of doing at this stage.

Pangya! Golf with Style

out on:

30/06/07

according to the official site.

It's funny though because it only says that exact date in the "In the shops soon section" of the home page. When you go to the page for the actual game it just lists the month of the release date.

Pangya! Golf with Style

out on:

30/06/07

according to the official site.

It's funny though because it only says that exact date in the "In the shops soon section" of the home page. When you go to the page for the actual game it just lists the month of the release date.

Can you post the link? I can't find the site. :hmm:

*EDIT*

Oh, I get you now, (Sorry I'm not with it today! :heh: ) you mean this:

picqe8.jpg

Yeah, the fact it only appears there and not on the game page or on the recent release list doesn't fill me with confidence, plus the 30th of June is a Saturday.

Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know anything about the new Fire Emblem game for the wii?

From the looks of it, it will be exactly the same as Fire Emblem for any other system, but with better graphics and pointer controls... yay :sad:

Does anyone know anything about the new Fire Emblem game for the wii?

It's like a GameCube game with no added waggle.

There are several control options for Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn. Classic Controller, GameCube controller, Wii pointer controller and sideways Wii Remote. Not sure about the last two, but I think that's right.

Thanks for that Cube. :indeed:

Anyway... Seems like this one is missing from TBD so I'll go and add it now.

Aisutora, as far as I'm aware there isn't even a US date for the game yet so I'm guessing it'll be quite a while before we see it in Europe.

I can't believe there's only 4 games with a confirmed release date for the Wii at the moment... that's got to be some sort of record! I know it's the first year and so it's always going to be a little sparse but this is taking the piss a little!

I can't believe there's only 4 games with a confirmed release date for the Wii at the moment... that's got to be some sort of record! I know it's the first year and so it's always going to be a little sparse but this is taking the piss a little!

The games are all there...it's just we don't know the exact date of them.

I can't believe there's only 4 games with a confirmed release date for the Wii at the moment...
Make that 3 now that Wing Island is out. :shakehead

Seriously bad.

I think it's blatantly obvious they're just holding back games until production issues are sorted, they don't want the hardware shortages to have an adverse effect on software sales.

Probably a smart business move for Nintendo, but fucking annoying for current Wii owners in need of new decent games. :angry: