NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Yep, more wii games are starting to arrive!

16th Feb- Excitetruck

23rd feb- Kororinpa

2nd March- Sonic and the Secret Rings

16th March- SSX Blur

Thats nearly one a week starting from this friday.

Shame that from game journalists who have played these Sonic is the only good game there. And if you go in the fact that Sonic will probably end up getting a 6 on gamespot. It doesn't give you much hope for Sega on the wii. Best game they have made in recent years is yakuza. All they need to do is bring yakuza 3 out on the wii and use the classic controller and that would be best thing ever.

Cooking mama in europe has been delayed to may 10/11

Updated the list.

It seems to be a very busy time for 3rd party stuff in the next few weeks.

Nothing that takes my fancy though.

I'm slightly concerned at the lack of release dates for any of the 1st party games. :hmm:

Yep, more wii games are starting to arrive!

16th Feb- Excitetruck

23rd feb- Kororinpa

2nd March- Sonic and the Secret Rings

16th March- SSX Blur

Thats nearly one a week starting from this friday.

Throw in Mario vs Donkey Kong on the DS in that gap and you have my buying schedule! After this I will actually be in debt because I'll have to borrow some money for the last couple, but it will be worth it I'm certain :)

I'm sure (and hoping) HeatSeeker is out 30th March 2007.

That game looks great in the new ONM.

Shame that from game journalists who have played these Sonic is the only good game there. And if you go in the fact that Sonic will probably end up getting a 6 on gamespot. It doesn't give you much hope for Sega on the wii. Best game they have made in recent years is yakuza. All they need to do is bring yakuza 3 out on the wii and use the classic controller and that would be best thing ever.

Cooking mama in europe has been delayed to may 10/11

Sweet Monkey Tuesdays.

That list he posted was pretty great if you ask me. Excitetruck is now out and it's really great fun. Koropina looks pretty interesting, as does SSX Blur. All four games are worth getting if you ask me.

Wha... solitanze? is that you?

*shivers*

Wha... solitanze? is that you?

*shivers*

No, but sonic hasn't made alot of decent titles from sonic team - and sega in general, getting better now after the merger with sammy but still.

just noticed the release list says rampage is tbd but its out now in europe cos i saw it in tesco today for £19.99

just noticed the release list says rampage is tbd but its out now in europe cos i saw it in tesco today for £19.99

Yeah I saw it last copy on the shelf in a gamestation.

God I have been playing Okami all this weekend - what a game. Best game I probably have played on games consoles in years.

I have God Hand waiting to be played as well as this friday FF12

On topic: More games have had realease date changes such as dragon ball z -moved to 23/03/07

Also looks like more games I will have to buy damn.

:laughing: :laughing:

just noticed the release list says rampage is tbd but its out now in europe
dragon ball z -moved to 23/03/07
Cheers for the heads up people. icon14.gif

Don't know how I didn't realize Rampage Total Destruction was out already. :heh::laughing:

Can we have a recently released list? As selfish a request as it is, I didn't know Excite Truck was out and I've been waiting for nothing. Good times.

Perhaps in future leave released games on the list for a week or two after they come out?

Can we have a recently released list? As selfish a request as it is, I didn't know Excite Truck was out and I've been waiting for nothing. Good times.
Perhaps in future leave released games on the list for a week or two after they come out?
Sure no probs. Starting from now then I'll leave the most recent releases on the list for a while.

: peace:

Wing Island is out on 13th April

[link]

Thats been delayed then. I doubt i'll buy this to be honest, it's not doing anything for me at the moment.

Sorry to double post!

I'm sure:

Godfather is out 23/03/07 and looks very promising.

Heatseeker is out 30/03/07 and looks cool

Medal Of Honour Vanguard is out 30/03/07 and looks great!

Hope that helps Redshell, the game dates haven't been officially announced but most game-websites are stating the samething, we can always change them if they turn out false, but thats looking doubtful.

Wii's catalogue is growing! :D

Cheers Owen. icon14.gif

Made those changes to the list, still not too sure about all of those games for the 30th, looks a bit too packed! Guess we'll just have to wait and see, ey?

Medal of Honour still on for a March release?

Seems to be at the moment.

Eledees is out April 2007, Konamis website states this. A specific date in April is unknown but it could well be April 13th 2007 which was rumoured a few weeks back.

EA are spoilling us this month with some decent releases it would seem. But, I am still waiting (since god knows how long) for a release date for Trauma Centre! It's ridicolous we are still waiting AND have no release date, seeing as the Americans have had it since launch! I'm really in a mood to operate on people after watching some House M.D!

EA are spoilling us this month with some decent releases it would seem. But, I am still waiting (since god knows how long) for a release date for Trauma Centre! It's ridicolous we are still waiting AND have no release date, seeing as the Americans have had it since launch! I'm really in a mood to operate on people after watching some House M.D!

A Game magazine was posted to me today, and it stated that it was out in May. No exact date though.

We have about 10-15 third party games winging our way this month as well as Mazza Party.