NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Mario, Metroid and Phantom Hourglass has already been rumoured to be Xmas titles.

Good to know there won't be too long a wait till Trauma Center. Bit worrying that there's no mention of Hotel Dusk for Q1/2 though...

Oh and SSBB 2007? My ass. (will be delayed to spring 2008, at least in europe)

Naruto will be released in Februari in Japan , in europe i hope end this year

Mario galaxy is also being pushed back to the end this Year

Zelda wii will be released early 2008 whas anounced by nintendo , but make that 2009 with the promises nintendo keeps on making

smash bros will be released also end 2007

yeah phantom hourglass whas getting a total makeover for what i read

i hope they make it sort like Twilight princess style

Zelda Wii: early 2008? No way.

I like Phantom Hourglass in WW style personally.

I thought Mario Galaxy was always going to be a Xmas release?

Can I ask where you heard all this?

Whats going to fill in the months in between before the anticipated games release, GC style drought all over again?

Shouldn't it be time for Nibris to release some actual gameplay shots for a change?

Nintendo will release the Wii simulation RPG Fire Emblem: Akatsuki no Megami in Japan on February 22, 2007.

Hopefully that means it will be coming out here this year. THAT WOULD ROCK HARD!

Nintendo will release the Wii simulation RPG Fire Emblem: Akatsuki no Megami in Japan on February 22, 2007.

Hopefully that means it will be coming out here this year. THAT WOULD ROCK HARD!

Yeah, I was shocked when I saw how soon the japan release date is, didn't think it'd be our there till at least May. We should get it sometime between September-December then hopefully.

I'd bet on an Autumn time release - if I was the betting sort.

I'd love to see it before Summer this year but thats probably hoping for too much - I hope we get news soonish of the Euro release date, practically all I know is that its a sequel to Path o' Radiance which should be excellent. Ike and the gang were great fun! :hehe:

I know it's hardware, but it still hasn't been released: anyone know when the Official LAN adapter is coming out here? I bought a little one, but it doesn't work.

Shouldn't it be time for Nibris to release some actual gameplay shots for a change?

They can't because neither Sadness or Nibris actually exist. They are both myths.

Whats going to fill in the months in between before the anticipated games release, GC style drought all over again?

VC games? Getting classic games released is better than nothing. :)

Cant wait for this game,

Disaster: Day of crisis

Yep thats one of Winter 2007's BIG Nintendo releases. It will be out for October/November 07.

Looks superb. Really liked the film 'The Day After Tomorrow', so playing a game which is kinda based on the events in that film will be cool.

Looks very mature as well, which will make some Ninty fans happy.

Yep thats one of Winter 2007's BIG Nintendo releases. It will be out for October/November 07.

Who said that?

Who said that?

No-one, i'm guessing.

Although i'm pretty sure it's been mentioned as a 2007 release, and we haven't heard hardly anything about it..so Q4 2007 seems correct.

I have no-idea if it's on-course for that though. Looked very good in those videos and pretty polished.

I should have stated it wasn't officially confirmed for that in my post, so apologies. :)

Wing Island, Bust a Move Wii and Mario Party 8 all look so-so titles...I'm really unsure whether I should buy them or not. Excite Truck I'm looking forward to though, aswell as Mario + Donkey Kong 2 on DS. Do GAME still do their 14day return policy? :)

I don't think we will be getting all these games mentioned this year,it's just too much.

Mario,Metroid,Brawl,Fire Emblem,Disaster,Pokemon all later in the year for us likely in Q3/Q4.

I can see the last three being in '08.

Games I'm interested in:

Excite Truck

Sonic and The Secret Rings

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

Mario Party 8

SSX Blur

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Bros BrawlProject H.A.M.M.E.R.

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Kororinpa

Warioware: Smoothmoves

http://www.game.co.uk/preorders.aspx?cat=11369&cm_sp=preorders-_-topnav-_-wii

So Corruption is definetly coming out this quarter? (look at the right - hand side of page)

I'm positive i read somewhere that Europe were getting Mario Party 8 in March and now i can't find it.

Seems that it was for USA only where-ever i read it.

Fingers crossed we get it in March...but i'm not too bothered if we don't.