NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Make that 3 now that Wing Island is out. :shakehead

Seriously bad.

I think it's blatantly obvious they're just holding back games until production issues are sorted, they don't want the hardware shortages to have an adverse effect on software sales.

Probably a smart business move for Nintendo, but fucking annoying for current Wii owners in need of new decent games. :angry:

I thought exactly the same-thing, and i'm sure your right. Nintendo are holding back most of there games for specific periods and when theres more Wii's availible in the shops.

One problem of doing this, is...you must keep the 'Wii' a most wanted console by releasing big titles, and don't just pin your hope on Zelda and Wii:Sports for months on end.

I got my wages today, and must say i was tempted to purchase a import Wii from VGP...and pick up: Paper Mario, Eledees and Trauma to go with it...

I didn't though...and now there sold-out probably.

Ooh, Pangya and that Sega game could be good summer buys - but we'll see what the cash situations like. :wink:

Argh! When is Eledees coming out?!?! It's release date is pushed back every time I check!

Argh! When is Eledees coming out?!?! It's release date is pushed back every time I check!

May 4th 2007 at the moment!

Alien Syndrome looks like great fun! Definately picking that up!

Yep, most of the online retailers now have Eledees down for the 4th of May, so hopefully the date will stick this time.

Konami's official site still claims the game is out in April, but I can't see it happening myself. Still, if it does come out on the 4th of May it's not all that long to wait now anyway.

My anticipation for the game is at an all time high though, what with the current lack of quality titles. It'll be nice to get the last "launch" game out of the way too, well for me anyway. I know a lot of people will still be waiting for Trauma Center and Pangya but I'm not really interested in either of those. So once Eledees is out I can get back to being annoyed about no date for Super Paper Mario. :heh:

Yep, most of the online retailers now have Eledees down for the 4th of May, so hopefully the date will stick this time.

Konami's official site still claims the game is out in April, but I can't see it happening myself. Still, if it does come out on the 4th of May it's not all that long to wait now anyway.

My anticipation for the game is at an all time high though, what with the current lack of quality titles. It'll be nice to get the last "launch" game out of the way too, well for me anyway. I know a lot of people will still be waiting for Trauma Center and Pangya but I'm not really interested in either of those. So once Eledees is out I can get back to being annoyed about no date for Super Paper Mario. :heh:

He he. Super Paper Mario looks divine. I really wanna get Eledees. I want to see how expansive the level editor is. Level editors are great, only reason I still play Timesplitters and bought Mario vs. Donkey Kong II

It'll be nice to get the last "launch" game out of the way too, well for me anyway. I know a lot of people will still be waiting for Trauma Center and Pangya but I'm not really interested in either of those.

I want Eledees and Trauma Centre. I think I want Trauma Centre more though.

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition now has a confirmed date by NoE, it's out on the 29th of June.

I really wanna get Eledees. I want to see how expansive the level editor is. Level editors are great, only reason I still play Timesplitters and bought Mario vs. Donkey Kong II
Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I want it too.

I never got on with the editor in Timesplitters though, it would pretty much always make my Gamecube crash! :shakehead

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition now has a confirmed date by NoE, it's out on the 29th of June.

Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I want it too.

I never got on with the editor in Timesplitters though, it would pretty much always make my Gamecube crash! :shakehead

I can't believe that Resi date! Brilliant! :yay:

I'd rather they announce a release date for a game I didn't buy over a year ago.

It comes with extras i've never played before and Resi 4 is one of my all time faves, i don't mind buying it again (for some stupid reason).

Can definately understand what your saying though.

Except for Paper Mario and Pokemon they're not that bad...

Yeah, I mean it's great that Europe has a new release date and everything, but I'm really struggling to get excited about RE4: Wii Edition.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the game it's just that having played through it so many times already the motivation to do it all over again with new controls isn't really there.

I'll most probably be getting it though for the extra stuff (that should have been in the GCN game in the first place! :mad: ) Separate Ways should be good, it'll be nice to play as Ada some more. :wink:

Hopefully Capcom will stick to their promise and it'll be a budget title too.

Yeah, I mean it's great that Europe has a new release date and everything, but I'm really struggling to get excited about RE4: Wii Edition.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the game it's just that having played through it so many times already the motivation to do it all over again with new controls isn't really there.

I'll most probably be getting it though for the extra stuff (that should have been in the GCN game in the first place! :mad: ) Separate Ways should be good, it'll be nice to play as Ada some more. :wink:

Hopefully Capcom will stick to their promise and it'll be a budget title too.

The Ada seperate ways adds about 6-8 extra hours doesn't it? Should be great!

8th June 2007 for Pangya! Golf With Style.

Click

Cheers mate.

So, another day, another release date. NoE are on fire! :laughing:

Reckon we'll have a date for Paper Mario tomorrow? :heh:

June:

28th - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

28th - The Sims 2 Pets

(From GoNintendo)

How about adding these?

How about adding these?
Sorry Cube.

Must have missed your earlier post. Anyway, added them to TDB now.

: peace:

How about adding this with a [?]

Eledees 3rd May

http://gonintendo.com/?p=16292

Check my post here:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=410254&postcount=234

Basically I've decided to only move titles out of TBD once they get a confirmed date by either NoE or the game's publisher. I strongly believe (and hope) the Eledees date of 04/05/07 will stick this time (what with pretty much every retailer having that date) but it's still not been confirmed by Konami or NoE.

So yeah the [?] system has been dropped as it's too much hassle when games keep changing dates every five seconds, I'd much rather the focus of this list is on the confirmed stuff.

I may get Sims 2: Pets, to tide me over to 'My Sims' comes out.

Looks good. I prefer the original 'My Sims' approach though, EA.

I thought June 29th was only a USA date? but EA normally release their games days apart around the world don't they?