NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Batallion Wars and Smash Bros - release dates..?

We wish. Last I heard of BWii was a late May release. And SSBB could be anytime between now and next year!

Japanese release dates remember. Games such as Prime 3 and batallion wars will get released in the US and europe before japan.

A couple of dates missing that I noticed:

Spiderman 3 4/5/07

Cooking Mama 11/5/07

Bust a Move 11/5/07

A couple of dates missing that I noticed:

Spiderman 3 4/5/07

Cooking Mama 11/5/07

Bust a Move 11/5/07

While I'm pretty sure all of those dates will stick, there's still no confirmation (to my knowledge) for any of those dates from the publishers. So yeah they can stay on TBD for now.

While I'm pretty sure all of those dates will stick, there's still no confirmation (to my knowledge) for any of those dates from the publishers. So yeah they can stay on TBD for now.

Cooking Mama 505Gamestreet(the publisher) announced thae release date for it.

And Spiderman I'm pretty sure Activision said it would be out by early may.

Yeah Cooking Mama was announced a few weeks back as that being the date, will try and find it. and Spiderman has always been set for release same week as the film..

Yeah I guess Spider-Man is a dead cert, to tie-in with the movie release so I've added it back to "Coming Soon".

If anyone can find the confirmation for Cooking Mama or any of the other games I'd appreciate it.

Just checked 505's site, they have it down as March 2007 :indeed: :

http://www.505gamestreet.com/gameinfo.htm?id=161

*EDIT*

OK, added Cooking Mama.

Welsh_gamer PM'd me a link to 505's announcement, weird how they still have March on their site though. :hmm:

Woah. The Eledee's release has snuck up, after being so far away before. And it has to come now, when I have about 5 games incomplete to play, aswell as abotu 3 more I want to buy.

But I'm gonna get it on release anyway. I've wanted it since release, so GIVE ME IT DAMNIT.

I asked my local gamestation when Eledees is out and they have it down as 4th may. I'll try and find an official notice.

Yeah I really hope Eledees does come out next week, but I won't be at all surprised if it does slip yet again. I mean we're like 6 days away now and there's still no official confirmation! :shakehead

Konami's site just says April 2007, as does NoE's Q2 list. :hmm:

Play.com even have Eledees down on their 'Countdown' bit (5 days now), which would be a bit odd if they didn't know they were getting stock in!

Eledees is DEFINITELY out on Friday, why isn't it on the release schedule?

Cant wait for this game - even though I havent played through Excite Truck, Sonic, Kororinpa or SSX Blur!!!! Argh!! Need to get playing again.

Eledees is DEFINITELY out on Friday
Yeah, according to everyone bar Konami and NoE. :wtf:

Anyway, I added it back to the list. Fingers crossed it makes it as I could really do with a new Wii game.

EA Have release some Pal launch dates

http://gonintendo.com/?p=17147

The Sims 2: Pets - June 21st

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Jun 28th

Look official to me, but not sure about the source.

Hmm and just noticed it's sims 2: pets and not My Sims, didnt even realise Pets was on it's way to the Wii.

"The target audience for this game is younger children, those attending pre-school or earlier."

Oh and Cube if I was a younger child I'd have nightmares over that screenshot, where are her eyes? Maybe cosmic families have evolved enough that we don't need sight anymore, either that or big fringes are all the rage.

"The target audience for this game is younger children, those attending pre-school or earlier."

Damn, I'll have to get my mom to buy it for me :nono:

I do not understand why Sims 2: Pets is coming to the Wii. They've created a from the ground up reimagining the Sims franchise with My Sims, yet they decide to rehash a new one, just to make money...why not stand by their convictions and have the courage to stick behind their new version of the series...

Looks like tomorrow's releases are:

Eledees (Konami)

Spider-Man 3 (Activision)

The other game, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, is still ambiguous. But I'll keep a look out for it when I go into Wigan tomorrow and look in Gamestation, GAME and HMV.

Looks like tomorrow's releases are:

Eledees (Konami)

Spider-Man 3 (Activision)

The other game, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, is still ambiguous. But I'll keep a look out for it when I go into Wigan tomorrow and look in Gamestation, GAME and HMV.

Yep, Eledees and Spider-Man 3 it is.

Mercury Meltdown seems to be slipping pretty much on a weekly basis.

Next week we should be seeing Cooking Mama and possibly Bust-A-Move, although the latter has also had a habit of slipping in the past.

Shame as after enjoying Kororinpa, I'm really looking forward to Mercury Meltdown. I've pre-order with Amazon and they say 24/25 May but who knows?

ign.com has a ralease date fr Resi 4: Wii editon for Uk for August :( I thought its comin out late June!

ign.com has a ralease date fr Resi 4: Wii editon for Uk for August :( I thought its comin out late June!

Yes but that same release list has Mario Galaxy as 1st June! Here it is, don't know why they have said its a new list and put it on their front page... when there are mistakes on it...

http://uk.wii.ign.com/index/release.html