Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

I really want to see this movie for some reason:

Alexis Bledel moves me in so many ways for some reason. She's really endearing.

Though I daren't watch the whole trailer (it seemed to be one of those ones that basically sums uo the entire film), Jane Lynch as the mum (?) could persuade me to see it.

The main girl looks a bit like Kate Bosworth, only more cute than strange.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Karate Kid trailer makes me die inside. What do they hope to gain from this? Why can't the people of today just watch the damn originals? Great films, and they are classics. Will people still be watching the new one in 25 years time?

I hate this culture of remaking everything.

Everyone loved Star Trek (it was good, so deserved it), so the remake craze has only got stronger.

I heard they're (they being NOT Joss Whedon) making a new Buffy The Vampire Slayer movie, unrelated to the original one or the series, which makes me think that'll be complete shit, using the name and OMGVAMPIRES to sell. Crying etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wouldn't it be nice to see him in something just a little bit more awesome though? Something with some other big names in it or behind it - big budget or maybe even a little bit serious. (Karate Kid has the potential for the latter)

Sure, of course it would, but I generally enjoy Jackie Chan films for the action and silly humour. Still, it would be awesome if he did something more "epic".

• 3 weeks later...

"Why are you screaming, I haven't even cut you yet!"

THIS...LOOKS...AWESOME!

I'm a real big Freddy fan so I can't wait to see this. I can't wait til 7th May!

Oh God! :woops:

Edited by Animal

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!