NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I usually complete the dungeons in a sitting, as for Oocco tried using him once (teleport to the entrance), and couldn't teleport to where I was anymore, so I must have done something wrong.

Guess it was just how frenetic I was those days, didn't really care to explore those details.

You can finish all the Zelda dungeons in like, 20 minutes max, how can you have lost over an hour's game time?

I usually complete the dungeons in a sitting, as for Oocco tried using him once (teleport to the entrance), and couldn't teleport to where I was anymore, so I must have done something wrong.

Guess it was just how frenetic I was those days, didn't really care to explore those details.

Using Ooccoo should work fine. She'll teleport you outside, then when you want to get back to the one room, just use Ooccoo Jr. (only tried this when outside a dungeon, not sure if it works if you're inside the dungeon already). Also, this does not work on the last real dungeon (though she'll explain that to you before you start in it I think).

You can finish all the Zelda dungeons in like, 20 minutes max, how can you have lost over an hour's game time?

I don't know, I usually take more time to finish a dungeon really... like, at least an hour or more. =/

And since my play sessions usually weren't longer than an hour, I'd have to quit before finishing a dungeon.

I don't know, I usually take more time to finish a dungeon really... like, at least an hour or more. =/

And since my play sessions usually weren't longer than an hour, I'd have to quit before finishing a dungeon.

Well. That's cos you're a GIR....

affe!

ok no more drink for me.

Well. That's cos you're a GIR....

affe!

ok no more drink for me.

=O

I just like to take my time when playing games, especially Zelda. Plus not really having much time to play really can screw you up, cause it sort of kills the flow, so you feel like you kinda have to get back into it. Or something.

And yes I'm a girl. One that played every Zelda game (if you count the five minutes on the first two games too).

(if you count the five minutes on the first two games too).

I don't count that but while we're sort of on the subject you should do a GIRAFFE picture. If it was really awesome I would buy a print because I have decided giraffes are cool.

Edit: Err, I'm a little off topic here. So, something relevant. Ok, how lame is it that you can't save after finishing the game? That's just laziness. I wanted to see something like Kakariko being rebuilt. I know this is the same in all Zelda games and most other RPGs, but it's really annoying, always leaves me with a sense of incompleteness.

I don't count that but while we're sort of on the subject you should do a GIRAFFE picture. If it was really awesome I would buy a print because I have decided giraffes are cool.

Okay that is really random and off-topic, but maybe I'll draw one someday (cartoonish or realistic?). =P

I shall tell you.

In another life.

When we are both cats.

Seriously now, no more drinks for Shorty and backontopic!

P.S. the Water Temple in Majora's Mask, now that took me a fair while.

Using Ooccoo should work fine. She'll teleport you outside, then when you want to get back to the one room, just use Ooccoo Jr. (only tried this when outside a dungeon, not sure if it works if you're inside the dungeon already). Also, this does not work on the last real dungeon (though she'll explain that to you before you start in it I think).
That's it, I'd never found ooccoo jr. again.
P.S. the Water Temple in Majora's Mask, now that took me a fair while.
Agreed, most people even slowed down time for that one, in order to have enough time of the termina "72 hours".

I took about an hour or more for every dungeon. I guess that makes me a giraffe.

That's it, I'd never found ooccoo jr. again.

Agreed, most people even slowed down time for that one, in order to have enough time of the termina "72 hours".

Ooccoo Jr. should just be in your inventory; he just takes up the spot where Ooccoo was.

And I slowed down time all the time in MM, even though that usually left me with still a "day" or two after finishing a temple, which was useful for certain heartpieces and the like.

God Majora's Mask was so cool.

The slowing down time thing made no sense though lol

Wow this thread is slowly dying a death.

As a side note, I've given that stupid f$£"%$£ so many f$%£$%% ruppees and he STILL hasn't given me a heart piece!!!!

Don't tell me though I'll find out on my own.

OMG how retarded are you?

Too harsh? Yeah. Deal with it. Why the hell isn't this locked?

Just... press forward on the joystick and go to where you were.

I took more than an hour on every dungeon too.

Ah yes, this obviously happened to me and everyone else. Although i knew it was going to happen! So either:

A) Complete a dungeon, then save and play again another time. (Quite frankly, once you complete a dungeon i normally want to stop playing anyway, it it can take anything up to about an hour to 2 hours easily).

B) Save whenever and just remember where you were. Write it down. Good thing is....you don't have to do the puzzles what you've already done, again.

Like everyone else has said in this thread then, so i agree! :D

Up until recently, it wasn't a problem for me. I would complete every Zelda dungeon in one sitting.

Now I just don't have the time for long play sessions and in Zelda TP, I am often having to wait until I know I have a two hour slot before attempting a dungeon. On one occasion I had to save after getting the dungeon's item and then restart the dungeon to do the second half at a later date.

Ooccoo is obviously Nintendo's way of addressing the problem of restarting a dungeon when coming out of it, but it is odd that they've gone to the lengths of introducing Ooccoo but not mid-dungeon saves.

You can finish all the Zelda dungeons in like, 20 minutes max

Possibly, but not if you're human.

Now I cant kill the damn mid level boss, that goron guard guy. Everytime i get him to roll at me, i press A when it says grab him and he just hits me time and time again. I watched a video of the fight on youtube and the guy has no problem, as soon as he presses A he grabs him. I think my Zelda is retarded.

________

Lesbian Cams

Edited by Tony Cabrony

Now I cant kill the damn mid level boss, that goron guard guy. Everytime i get him to roll at me, i press A when it says grab him and he just hits me time and time again. I watched a video of the fight on youtube and the guy has no problem, as soon as he presses A he grabs him. I think my Zelda is retarded.

Oh god, thats simple.

Oh god, thats simple.

lol yer I know what to do. Its just when I press A when it says grab the boss I just hear the sound of my weapon being shethed and he knocks me over. What a quim.

________

Lovely Wendie99

Edited by Tony Cabrony

lol yer I know what to do. Its just when I press A when it says grab the boss I just hear the sound of my weapon being shethed and he knocks me over. What a quim.

Dont you have to wearing the iron boots and hold down the A button while he is running up to you?

Thats exactly what you do, doesnt work for me though

Make sure your sword is away also.... otherwise link will put his sword away instead of grabbing him.