NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Maybe the Sacred Realm and the Triforce are set outside of time and when Ganondorf escape from the Sacred Realm in the adult timeline, the Triforce become two in the two timelines and are blessed to Ganondorf,Zelda and Link.

Is there anything to do re: those two guys looking at each other in Castle Town? Is that like a small side quest or something?

Also, I had not idea what to do with the place in Castle Town that wouldn't let me in because of the state of my shoes (I only noticed the kid AFTER I did the Malo Mart donation)... so my question is... what was in that place before Malo Mart once you had shiny shoes?? Please don't tell me another shop?

Asking again... anyone?

Yeah... but what if Ganon didn't trust the mask and they went to war!!! The king of Evil against a stupid wooden mask. I love Majora though, and even if Ganon does hold the triforce, I think Majora would win. The final battle was alright, but if Majora had stayed in mask form with harder attacks, I'd love it more than th end fight in OOT.

So, the same as Malo Mart, without the dancing, and high prices

Yeah... but what if Ganon didn't trust the mask and they went to war!!! The king of Evil against a stupid wooden mask. I love Majora though, and even if Ganon does hold the triforce, I think Majora would win. The final battle was alright, but if Majora had stayed in mask form with harder attacks, I'd love it more than th end fight in OOT.

Well, Majora's Mask has been the only remotely hard boss in a 3D Zelda game. I loved it changing form.

The two guys are eastereggs of Mario & Luigi.

The shop was for the high class but you could enter the shop if you got your shoes clean by the kid.

Video inside the shop.

Thanks, so there's nothing to do with the two guys looking at each other...

AND YET ANOTHER SHOP?!?! As though we really need another shop in the game. I thought it was actually something good in Castle Town.

Thanks, so there's nothing to do with the two guys looking at each other...

AND YET ANOTHER SHOP?!?! As though we really need another shop in the game. I thought it was actually something good in Castle Town.

Of course it was a bloody shop, Malo says they're raising funds to buy the Castle Town Shop!?

Course it was a bloody shop? Fine it may have been obvious to you but another indicator of laziness, YET ANOTHER FUCKING SHOP IN TWILIGHT PRINCESS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T THINK OF ANY PROPER SIDEQUESTS OR OTHER HOUSE/BUILDINGS IDEAS.

Let's do a count:

Kakariko Village: 3 houses you can go into. 2 of them are shops.

Castle Town: 6 houses you can go into. 2 of them are shops (Goron and Malo)

So that's 9 houses you can go into in Hyrule, 4 of which are shops.

That says it all really.

This might already have been discussed but I've now finished TP (awesome in my opinion) i noticed that some of the things in the earlier videos weren't included. Things like the giant guy and the huge spider chasing like down the tunnel. Anyone know anything about this?

This might already have been discussed but I've now finished TP (awesome in my opinion) i noticed that some of the things in the earlier videos weren't included. Things like the giant guy and the huge spider chasing like down the tunnel. Anyone know anything about this?

Now thats what we should be talking about. It's like, The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Chapters.

Thaat's not a proper Zelda subtitle.

On the other hand, it's nice to think what could have bein. However, we thought the same about locations in Twilight princess and some didn't really come up with the goods.

Nice theory Dante (last page, I know i've been in exams all day), where'd you find it? It works pretty well. However what's your take on the Oracle games, surely they didn't both happen in the same timeline?

Jasper you're changing your mind again!

You've been saying non stop that you hate the multiple timelines theory and think there's only one. Yet now you're saying there are two?

Oh and you don't like reading long timeline posts then don't. Your posts are usually pretty drawn out yourself.

I didn't change my mind. i'm saying that the two timelines thing is right, but only if you count Majora's Mask thing. Yes, i'm saying both are right, but only one is important: there's only one with Ganondorf as an enemey. So both timeslines could exist, but only Ganondorf is evil in the second on and not in the first, younger, timeline, where the only story is Majora's Mask. Or maybe every story without Ganondorf as an enemy...

in past whenever i have owned a zelda game i play it to death until the finish but with TP im finding hard to play for longer then a hour at a time.

Not enjoyin the wolf bits as such...there alright but wish could be link more

Now thats what we should be talking about. It's like, The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Chapters.

If there is one thing I love more than you its you ideas... dunno about the sig though, don't you think its a bit hard on Motion2000?

If there is one thing I love more than you its you ideas... dunno about the sig though, don't you think its a bit hard on Motion2000?

Nope, it's funny as hell.

Course it was a bloody shop? Fine it may have been obvious to you but another indicator of laziness, YET ANOTHER FUCKING SHOP IN TWILIGHT PRINCESS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T THINK OF ANY PROPER SIDEQUESTS OR OTHER HOUSE/BUILDINGS IDEAS.

Let's do a count:

Kakariko Village: 3 houses you can go into. 2 of them are shops.

Castle Town: 6 houses you can go into. 2 of them are shops (Goron and Malo)

So that's 9 houses you can go into in Hyrule, 4 of which are shops.

That says it all really.

You forgot Ordon, plus you have Goronia and Zora's Domain, even if it doesn't have "houses".

As always I get in this thread and there's motion2000 still bitching about a game I already finished twice.

*gasp* Now I remember that's why I stopped coming to this thread; but I still hope he's not going to monopolize these threads, shouting at everyone who questions his opinion until the next Zelda comes out (and then moan some more).

Put it to rest man, I for one said what I thought one time and I think I don't need to do a recap every time someone says something that I don't agree; it's not the fact that you say it one hundred times that will turn true for the people who disagree.

As always I get in this thread and there's motion2000 still bitching about a game I already finished twice.

*gasp* Now I remember that's why I stopped coming to this thread; but I still hope he's not going to monopolize these threads, shouting at everyone who questions his opinion until the next Zelda comes out (and then moan some more).

Put it to rest man, I for one said what I thought one time and I think I don't need to do a recap every time someone says something that I don't agree; it's not the fact that you say it one hundred times that will turn true for the people who disagree.

There's a company with a slogan here in Belgium. I think it was 'BASE' with 'Freedom of Speech'. Then again, it's not only a company that needs a slogan. it's also the slogan of the discussions in the world. Motion2000 can say what he wants (and being shot down like Kennedy every time he tries to) and there's nothing to do about it. Except shoot every of his things down. Okay, some of his points are valid and others are not. if you don't like Motion2000, maybe you should just not wank about him and say what you think?

But first we need to sort out the thinking section, since I think many men here have lost some of that during the last war.

Console war, that is.

You don't like what I say? Don't read it.

You forgot Ordon, plus you have Goronia and Zora's Domain, even if it doesn't have "houses".

Goronia... a hill side with a room where Gorons fight.

Zora's Domain... a queen's chamber and a waterfall.

Ordon... yet another shop there too. Thanks for reminding me.

Not to mention shops in Goronia and Zora's Domain.

6 shops in the entire game. 5 'houses' that aren't shops.

We just want you to show some love for this game, motion.

Come on, join us. Join in the loving. It's really nice.

LOL I don't give a toss. I've got nothing against Portugese people. I just find many of them racist and homophobic, hence my comment.

I used to cuss motion, but he's really a decent guy. As he sees flaws, the rest of us are blind to them. I don't really care, as long as he is being honest and not going yes to agree with everything. And Jasper, shut up, to be quite frank I don't care about a belgian company, just wanna speak about TP!