NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Funny, no? Get lost.

I said I agreed with Jasper's post, I said I didn't agree with motion2000 post, and I said I didn't agree with the answer that Shino gave to Blue_Ninja. Is that suficient to get lost?

Sorry if I offended you...

I disliked the :P you put on the end. It was a very nasty thing to say by Shino.

Hey interestingly enough, I didn't find the bridge of Eldin until I'd already got to the city in the sky. So I had to go the long way for most of the game. I was really annoyed when I found it!

And DCK I think your avatar is a massive spoiler for people who haven't played wind waker. And Motion2000, your sig is a huuuuge spoiler to people who haven't played a zelda game ever. Stop spoiling things for people!

I think we should all avoid using terms such as "Ganondorf" "Zelda" and "Wii" in the forum since it's spoiling the experience for people who aren't expecting TP to have any of these concepts in them.

So racism is ban worthy, but being homophobic isn't? They're both just as bad.

I disliked the :P you put on the end. It was a very nasty thing to say by Shino.

K, so to prevent more confusion, I'll remove it.

EDIT: Done.

And DCK I think your avatar is a massive spoiler for people who haven't played wind waker.

It's actually artwork from the Minish Cap :heh:

Anyway, Shino's sig is alright with me. Nobody would've noticed if we kept quiet.

Thanks for that Meo, by the way.

HAHAHA! What a big mess! I can understand the criticism about my sig, but I already had discussed this a few pages back with other members (like Hellfire), and it seemed to have ended there.

As for the li'l comment I gave Blue_Ninja0, I know him personally for a long time, and I even showed him my post after I made it and had he asked me to remove it, I would have. It's there just because we had already talked about my sig, and he admitted that its the same pic he saw in Wikipedia, and yet he's still bitching.

So in conclusion, it's just some friendly bashing, Blue_Ninja0 isn't gay, and Motion2000 made a stupid remark. Thanks a lot Hitler.

'kay, so if I was to put gifs and screens and whatnot of the final battle in random posts, that would be perfectly fine. Sweet.

Not exactly the same is it? I would compare the "spoiler" in my sig with the "spoiler" in your avatar.

It's actually artwork from the Minish Cap :heh:

Anyway, Shino's sig is alright with me. Nobody would've noticed if we kept quiet.

Thanks for that Meo, by the way.

No problem :smile:

But anyways, after finishing this game, and loving every single bit of it, I sort of feel the same way as some of you do about the "feeling" that Twilight Princess transmits to the player. It isn't a low-quality game, that's for certain, but still, after watching this images, I do wonder what of become of some settings that were originally presented:

2.jpg

11376842941.jpg

loz_10a.jpg

Maybe development time didn't allow these to become fully playable settings, yet... Its hard to explain by words, but these images, in my opinion, give an idea that Twilight Princess initially was something more along the lines of the "spirit" of Ocarina of Time, while expanding it. They have THAT feeling. Certainly, Twilight Princess is a blockbuster, and a game that everybody should play, but then again, I think it misses something.

And of course, this is just a fanboy moaning, but the fans always have something to moan about.;)

So are we over the let's-say-everybody-spoils-things-for-everyone thing or do we need further discussion on that one? I'm with Shino on this one, you're all just to much about it. And for those who don't know it yet, Ganondorf is in Twilight Princess. A fricking Zelda game! he's in Zelda! Now that's the first time that happened in.. say... three years? This is just a lot of wanking and very few of shooting.

You know, seeing those early screens brings back the memories of a true epic. After finishing it, I found that were too little plot-twist. Or at least, unpredictable plots-twists. I would have loved some of the Skies of Arcadia-themed plot-twists, with crashing ships (okay, not aan options), burning castles and dissapearing islands. Losing friends and leaving a tear when you find them again. Sorry if I spoiled Skies of Arcadia for you guys, though. But a few of those epic, non-dungeon themed, plot-twists and mroe focus on everything outside of the dungeon would have bein great. Maybe for the next Zelda. Like I suggested: make the next Zelda the finishing in the series and 'search' for the old elements that once saved the lands of Hyrule. Go for a hunt of the ocarina, find the wind waker again and use Fierce Deity's mask. it would be cool to see a game titled 'Th Great War' or 'The Last Stand' or, even better, 'The Last Hope'. Please?

Those aren't really Zelda titles. "The Last Stand" is probably the most over-used title and "The Last Hope" I really don't care for.

Those aren't really Zelda titles. "The Last Stand" is probably the most over-used title and "The Last Hope" I really don't care for.

I'm just trying to give a setting here. I know it won't happen, but I want something dramatic in the liens of story-telling. We had a spoon of the Lord of the Rings in Twilight Princess, now I want an entire cup of it in the next Zelda. And make it dramatic. I don't care what it's called - God, I couldn't care less. But give me something that will make you weep your tears and blow your nose. That will make your spine tingle. That will raise your hair. That will make you smile of happiness from one cheek to the other. Please?

I'm just trying to give a setting here. I know it won't happen, but I want something dramatic in the liens of story-telling. We had a spoon of the Lord of the Rings in Twilight Princess, now I want an entire cup of it in the next Zelda. And make it dramatic. I don't care what it's called - God, I couldn't care less. But give me something that will make you weep your tears and blow your nose. That will make your spine tingle. That will raise your hair. That will make you smile of happiness from one cheek to the other. Please?

In the next Zelda game, I want to be able to lead the armies of Hyrule into a final war against Ganondorf. THe battle should have an epicness on the level of the Battle of Pelennor Fields, substitute the collision of the two armies when Rohan arrive with the arrival of a grand race like the bird-people from Wind Waker.

I have gotta say, this is almost certainly the last Zelda as we know it. It won't involve leading big armies or anything I think - that's not Links bag. TP feels like one last, grand hurrah for the series before it leave sthe stage and becomes something totally different all together. What could that thing be? Somehow I got a feeling it's going to be weirder then we can imagine.

Couldn't agree with you more. I had the idea of doing the final story in two parts. The idea is (if we go with the gametrailers storyline) you have to beat Ganondorf in both realities. After being Link in one of the realities, you somehow travel to the other and beat him there as well. The coolest thing about that would be the idea that evil transcends reality.

In the next Zelda game, I want to be able to lead the armies of Hyrule into a final war against Ganondorf. THe battle should have an epicness on the level of the Battle of Pelennor Fields, substitute the collision of the two armies when Rohan arrive with the arrival of a grand race like the bird-people from Wind Waker.

This is an idea i've had for a while. You could use the Wiimote to direct troops in battle (birds eye view, RTS style) then fight out the battle yourself.

I have gotta say, this is almost certainly the last Zelda as we know it. It won't involve leading big armies or anything I think - that's not Links bag. TP feels like one last, grand hurrah for the series before it leave sthe stage and becomes something totally different all together. What could that thing be? Somehow I got a feeling it's going to be weirder then we can imagine.

If TP was the final hurrah for Zelda as we know it... Argh.

Any thoughts about multiple Links working together from different times? Hero of Winds, Hero of Time etc... or is that too fanboyish

Didja get THe in capitals from my username?

Also, leave Shino alone, I'm surprised you have not got banned for racism, motion. He is WELL safe. He lives in Portugal, and while us English are freezing cold here in winter, the Portugese are enjoying their sunny country, are sitting on a beach littered with palm trees or are sunbathing. Still, global warming will affect them most of all, so I'd rather stay in England.

Also, just got to city in the sky, and I must say it doesn't look like the invitation for fun but we'll see...

I like the way Zelda series is also some people dont really understand the series if they dont want to play Link, turn the series into WoW etc.

But lets wait and see what Nintendo does with Zelda: PH.

Also, leave Shino alone, I'm surprised you have not got banned for racism, motion. He is WELL safe. He lives in Portugal, and while us English are freezing cold here in winter, the Portugese are enjoying their sunny country, are sitting on a beach littered with palm trees or are sunbathing. Still, global warming will affect them most of all, so I'd rather stay in England.

Also, just got to city in the sky, and I must say it doesn't look like the invitation for fun but we'll see...

Shino utters a homophobic remark (jokingly or not), I say I'm not surprised by his attitude if he's from Portugal.

That's racism? And what was he?

Can't believe you've been claiming TP to be the most incredible thing ever made but haven't actually finished it.

But lets wait and see what Nintendo does with Zelda: PH.

Can't wait for that, hope it's good. I wonder what the phantom hourglass is/does

PH will rock, that is a fact as it is like WW. No, I haven't finished TP, but the fact I haven't completed and know its amazing is a good thing, right?

Once again you don't have an argument for what I say so you ignore it.

Ok, clearly your standards are lower than mine.

I think that the story will be about Phantom Ganon using a magic hourglass control of time.

Excuse me? You are swiftly becoming the most annoying member on this forum.