NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Why would she be a descendant of the Gerudo? Where did you get that idea that a shadow, twilight being was related to a female warrior species?

Ganondorf is dead. But he 'died' before in Legend of Zelda, and during the sequel it was revealed that he could be revived using Link's blood. In the oracle games he was also revived from being completely dead. In my opinion TP and WW are in the same timeline since it's not impossible for ganondorf to come back from being completely dead. Far from it.

I've just finished the temple of time for the second time. I did find it to be a good temple. Definately no worse than the first 4. Though the only boss in the entire game that I had any difficulty with was the ice temple boss and the ice temple mini boss.

Why would she be a descendant of the Gerudo? Where did you get that idea that a shadow, twilight being was related to a female warrior species?

The story tells of prisoners being banished to the Twilight realm from the prison in the Gerudo desert. I thought perhaps the prisoners became the Twili. But after reading a bit more I realise she is probably the descandant of the evil magic users instead.

The story tells of prisoners being banished to the Twilight realm from the prison in the Gerudo desert. I thought perhaps the prisoners became the Twili. But after reading a bit more I realise she is probably the descandant of the evil magic users instead.

She says she's the descendant of those who were banished to the Twilight Realm!

Lots of screencaps can be found here. :)

the second photo on that page was taken at the exact same point as a one i took, but didnt use for my media project

am i the only 1 who got bored with this game and hasnt played it in like 1-2 months as a result??? class game, but no where near as playable as ocarina imo

Yes, you are. I can feel another motion2000 coming here. It was a class game and I need a link to the fantastic music NOW!

Oh so it wasnt for being utterly insane? Who was his other account?

And why did he have two? Have they both been banned!?

Oh mi dayz! Solitanze has been taking us all for fools... I didn't know about that, thanks dazzybee. Solitanze brightened up the forum. What was the second one and can he come back?

Yes, you are. I can feel another motion2000 coming here. It was a class game and I need a link to the fantastic music NOW!

Actually if you look through this thread there's a fair few people who got bored with it after a few hours, a lot who were disappointed and even more who prefer OOT.

He seems to have quite a lot of alter ego's, including those who love numbers. Just for the facts: he had three accounts, as far as I know. In honor of Solitanze, here I say it again: Three!

No what? I meant to play this all week and to a finish whilst I've time off. But I didnt. Wanna know why?

Well, tough scroll on down if you don't. :p

Cos I'm taking it chilled through this, I've actually probably played it less than ten times but they've been lengthy sessions in themselves so I'm just drawing it out a bit more for myself. Still love it though and I really like how the fortune teller gives you a love prediction. I might actually make good use of that to get all the heart pieces for once. A nice touch... I need one for the fish and bugs though.

And what about the mini game in the south of town? The one in the tent. Really cool spiderman action in it!, and what about your fans outside? They give you hearts! :yay:

Are there only 6 fish to catch to fill the fish chart or is there another page? If there's only 6 then I need to catch a Reekfish and one other that I don't know.

Which ones are meant to be hard to find?

Twilight, you have to catch a reekfish to advance the story between the desert level and the one after.

You taking time out for some fisherman adventuring? There's a world to save there man, get on with it! :bouncy:

Twilight, you have to catch a reekfish to advance the story between the desert level and the one after.

You taking time out for some fisherman adventuring? There's a world to save there man, get on with it! :bouncy:

I know that, I'm on my second play through (between those two temples, coincidently), which is why I know one of the empty spaces is for the reekfish! Basically just wanted to know if, after I catch that, there is only one more to find?!

Whoa second play through, keep at it!

To tell you the truth, I dunno how many fish there are but I woulda imagined more than six? I've only got two - the steenkin reekfish and the one on the top left that I got at the start for the cat.

You can get the bone fish from the Lakebed Temple.

TP Eastereggs

• You can grow pumpkins by pouring water on them, which improves the items they give. You can also pour water on certain people for a reaction. These appear to be the only use of bottled water in the game.

• On Epona, press A to get the speed boost then draw your sword, Link will hold it above his head like he's going in to battle.

• When going in to a group of enemies on Epona, you can do a quick dismount, and Link will hop off with a backflip. Similarly, if you mount Epona while running from the back, Link will hop up and speed off.

• Midna hums her themetune in a cutscene when you enter the Twilight version Faron woods.

• The Fortune tellers hut song is the song from Oot's Spirit Temple.

• Agitha calls Link "Grasshopper" when she receives a grasshopper from Link. This is parody of Romani calling Link "Grasshopper" in MM.

• The hawk tune is Sonata of Awakening from MM.

• Malo & Talos names are a parody to Malon & Talon from Oot as well as Marin and Tarin from LA.

• In Malo's house is doll version of the snot nosed kid from TWW.

• The night sky is an accurate representation of the real night sky. Stars are the correct brightness, and constellations such as Orion and Cassiopeia. The moon moves, but the stars stay still, however.

• You can just swing your lantern at a yellow chu jelly after it is defeated to refuel the lantern instead of scooping the jelly up with a bottle.

• You can take soup from lantern salesman's pot.

• Take out your lantern in the Kakariko's Bomb Shop.

• Take out your lantern in Agitha's castle.

• Dodongos can instantly be killed with the classic bomb swallowing method.

• Postman makes the "you found something" chime.

• Look around the shops around the Castle town.

• A Goron selling arrows in Hyrule town says: "It's a secret to everyone". This is a parody from the original LoZ where a Moblin in a hideout gives you rupees and say: "It's a secret to everyone".

• The postman can be found at Kakariko Hotel, Zora's Palace, Telma's Bar, Ordon Ranch, around the area when playing the fruit balloon game and at 2nd time in cave of ordeals.

• The fortune teller lady says "Elihwa sekat gnidaol ... tiaw" which is "wait... loading takes awhile" backwards and "tuoba gniklat... I ma tahw" is "What am I... talking about" backwards.

• In the central plaza of Castle Town, if you are a wolf and run around,
    a huge gang of soldiers will gather around you. Charge a magic attack and spin and they'll flee from you, dropping items and rupees.

• A very rare white chu can be found around Death Mountain.

• If you go back to Diababa's lair a second time, there's a bottomless pit of water.

• Bar owner is called Telma and her cat is called Louise.

• Mario & Luigi in this game, they are the guys who look down the alleyway at night.

• If you get wet while wearing the hero's clothes, your clothing will be a darker shade of green for a few seconds until it dries off.

• At the fishing house check out the pictures on wall and check out the girl after looking at the black & white picture. (Do this two times.)

• Inside the river ride game house in Upper Zora's River, blow up the hanging pot with a bomb arrow.

• You can kick around the pill bugs at Agitha's castle.

• After defeating an enemy, press A without moving and Link will perform the cool-looking flourish move(spinning his sword before sheathing it) like he does in cutscenes. This may only work on harder enemies.

• If you swing your ball and chain around while Z-Targeting one of the archer enemies, the ball can block some of the arrows.

• Killing all Guays in certain areas will cause yellow and blue rupees to fall from the sky and trees.

• Links hawk can be seen flying around in any areas where there's hawkgrass.

• Fire a bomb arrow in to the sky for an instant firework!

• The old lady wears a necklace has the design as the thing you need to shoot at to enter the Water Temple in OOT.

• When talking to the hawk at the early part of game. The hawk can be found flying around in some areas that have heart pieces hidden.

• If you leave Agitha's house without giving her all the bugs you have, she growls and mutters.

• Some Ordon goats can be seen in hard-to-see stables near the eastern entrance of Castle Town.

• On the way to the first dungeon, you can steal lantern oil and red potions from the bird. If you run off without paying, the bird will attack you next time and call you a thief. This is a reference to Link's Awakening.

• When you open doors in a dungeon, Link opens them himself for the first time in a Zelda game. Dirt will fall off of the door the first time, but will be clean all times after that. Nice attention to detail..

• Ooccoo is the little bird that warps you out of dungeons. 00CC00 is the hexadecimal colour code for the green of Links tunic in the original Zelda. It's likely a coincidence, with Ooccoo being a play on Cocoo (the chickens).

• Try going up to the ranch owner as a wolf.

• Talk to the Star game owner as a wolf.

• Talk to Agitha in outside the castle as a wolf.

• Talk to the bomb shop owner as a wolf by entering the window from the top of bomb shop.

• Look at fishing owner bird and wait for the A button on the screen.

• Look at the fishing owner in the canoe.

• Look at the pots in the fishing house by clicking on C.

• Look at the canoe in the fishing house by clicking on C.

• The second time through the Cave of Ordeals, you fight three and four darknuts on levels 39 and 49, respectively. Additionally, if you go out on the ledge where the postman is and then return to room 49, the dragon knights from room 48 will respawn and often manage to get into room 49 to fight you again.

• In Cave of Ordeals make the blue chu run into the yellow chu, and that will make a green Chu but when you kill it and you can pick up the green chu jelly in a bottle but there is no description for it.

• The carvings on the walls in the Temple of Time, there's a group of figures but one is holding the Dominion Rod.

• The carvings on the walls in the , there's a group of figures of Ganon and Link from Oot.

• Biggoron Sword can be found on a wall inside Hyrule Castle.

• When going in to a group of enemies on Epona, you can do a quick dismount, and Link will hop off with a backflip. Similarly, if you mount Epona while running from the back, Link will hop up and speed off.

• Use your fishing rob or the gale boomerang at the last boss.

Zelda's Goddesses and the Trifore eastereggs.

• Check out the three girls outside the star game tent.

• Check out the ladder at chicken ride.

• Check out the front cannon owner music box.

• Check out Agitha's face.

• Check out fortune teller's face.

• More red, green, blue patterns can be found around Hyrule.

• The Triforce emblem on the flag outside Links house is divided into 8 pieces. This is in relation to the divided pieces of the Triforce of Courage in TWW.

Fantastic easter eggs thanks for those. The're all great but one I'd like to point out is the dust/debris falling down when you open a door (but only the first time)... very nice attention to detail and I think it's about time that Link himself opens doors rather than them just magically opening as in previous games.