NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Shino, I was bored so decided to have a look at your profile. Can I just say how funny it was? It made me laugh out loud. It may be completely off topic, but I love you Shino

next to the 1st dungeon

How is the cave of ordeals next to the 1st dungeon??

And for the record the ganondorf, I don't use guides and I don't cry for help when the going gets easy...

You seem to have ignored numerous attempts to tell you that you don't actually need to fix the Bridge of Eldin... you can just go AROUND Hyrule by going to the very northern part of the field, then heading west.

And for the record the ganondorf, I don't use guides and I don't cry for help when the going gets easy...

You seem to have ignored numerous attempts to tell you that you don't actually need to fix the Bridge of Eldin... you can just go AROUND Hyrule by going to the very northern part of the field, then heading west.

But I want to, IMO

Go to the Gerudo Desert. There should be a mountain/hill something around there. On top of it you'll find the solution to the Bridge of Eldin and the Cave of Ordeals.

after this i give up....

i thought he was on about sacred grove which is NEXT to the 1st dungeon.

secondly he was asking for 2 things as previously mentioned

More eastereggs found. :)

Ganon and young Link (oot)

IMG_0115.jpg

WW Links shield in metal form on one of the walls of Hyrule Castle.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Interesting how it's Young Link and not Adult Link, perhaps hinting that it was Young Link who returned to warn the king of Ganon's intentions and that this game doesn't take place in the same timeline as Wind Waker.

But then the Wind Waker shield just suggests it's all in there for the hell of it.

Hmmm, what do you guys see

300px-Inkblot.gif

I think this one looks like Link

inkblot06.jpg

And this is definitely Zelda

inkblot24.jpg

But this one doesn't looks like nothing

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Ok i can see where your getting Link from, but what says it's young Link? If you're going on the design on the sheild, it could be a poor drawing of the "phoenix/triforce" symbol on the Hyrlian Shield.

And also i can't make out Ganon in that second figure:heh:

Hmmm, what do you guys see
300px-Inkblot.gif

I think this one looks like Link

inkblot06.jpg

And this is definitely Zelda

inkblot24.jpg

But this one doesn't looks like nothing

IMG_0115.jpg

um dude...off topic...but isn't your sig like, a huge ass spoiler?

That's definetly the kokiri symbol in his shield and the fact that the shield is like the WW means nothing, it's just another form of the Hylian shield. This makes me think even more that this is placed in the past timeline.

remember, that had already started work on the next zelda in the finishing stages of tp. Maybe this is a hint of the new art direction to expect. Line rider meets link FTW

Yeah, it is... And i'm not happy with what he did, AT ALL.

C'mon, who hasn't ended the game? Or seen Ganon in the game? Or at least expected that Ganon would be there.

Edit:

Yeah, it is... And i'm not happy with what he did, AT ALL.

You had already spoiled yourself in Wikipedia, don't blame me. You li'l queer.

C'mon, who hasn't ended the game? Or seen Ganon in the game? Or at least expected that Ganon would be there.

That's a pretty bold statement.

You li'l queer.

Oh... if i just had the powers of bannage...

You li'l queer.

What a fucking loser you are. Portugese though so I'm not surprised.

Lots of people. Remember, some people are waiting for their Wii's too.

Oh bullshit. Aonuma announced that Ganondorf would be in the game a whole two years ago. Just like Zelda. And come on, who says it's official art? it's guys like you - stating it's a spoiler - that make it so obviously a spoiler. if you shut up, most of the people don't even notice it. It could just be fan-art. To be honest, you guys know a good way to blow things out of proportions...

If I show you images, they're not spoiler-ish untill you actually start saying that. Most people don't realize it untill you point at it and say 'Hey, you just spoiled it for people who didn't play the bleedin' game!'. And then all those who didn't play it yet look at you, asking what the hell is going on and then you got a spoiler. Fools.

Love you signature, Shino, really do.

Oh bullshit. Aonuma announced that Ganondorf would be in the game a whole two years ago. Just like Zelda. And come on, who says it's official art? it's guys like you - stating it's a spoiler - that make it so obviously a spoiler. if you shut up, most of the people don't even notice it. It could just be fan-art. To be honest, you guys know a good way to blow things out of proportions...

If I show you images, they're not spoiler-ish untill you actually start saying that. Most people don't realize it untill you point at it and say 'Hey, you just spoiled it for people who didn't play the bleedin' game!'. And then all those who didn't play it yet look at you, asking what the hell is going on and then you got a spoiler. Fools.

Love you signature, Shino, really do.

True, couldn't agree more.

What a fucking loser you are. Portuguese though so I'm not surprised.

Oh, I wouldn't go for that route...

You li'l queer.

This answer, on the other hand, wasn't the best you could give to him

This answer, on the other hand, wasn't the best you could give to him :P
Funny, no? Get lost.