NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Another
found. [biggoron Sword] :D

Yeah I've seen that one too. I wasn't sure if that was the sword though :smile:

The Biggoron's Sword owns the Master Sword, easily.

there were some ganon/link cave drawings on some of the walls in the abiturers grounds in the desert if i remember correctly too

how do i fix the bridge of eldin? I need to get to the hiden village

It's too easy for me to tell you.

Edit: And i noticed the Big Goron Sword too.

how do i fix the bridge of eldin? I need to get to the hiden village

Why do people never think about going round the other way.....

Why do people never think about going round the other way.....

Bless him, he thinks there's only one way to get to the Hidden Village.

Hidden Village?? :blank:

Time to do even more exploring and pottering about in Hyrule then.

I might make a return to the white lands for a spot of 'boarding instead though. :heh:

It's too easy for me to tell you.

Edit: And i noticed the Big Goron Sword too.

seriously, no joke, I am lost for words how unhelpful you guys are. Tell me, or I will cry. and i am not joking.

seriously, no joke, I am lost for words how unhelpful you guys are. Tell me, or I will cry. and i am not joking.
You can find it near the cave of ordeals in the Gerundo Desert.

Or just go around Hyrule field ffs!!

There's more than 1 way to get to the HV :nono: :nono:

No, I just don't use a guide like you. Please, mate, tell me!

Go to the north of Hyrule field. Head West. You'll get to the Hidden Village that way.

Go to the north of Hyrule field. Head West. You'll get to the Hidden Village that way.

the cave of ordeals?

Not my intention really, but its really that simple. Just teleport yourself to the Gerudo Mesa, the bridge is around there.

Edit: Okay, I'm really confused now.

the cave of ordeals?

He's trying to get to the Hidden Villiage. The Cave of Ordeals is in Greudo Desert.

no.... cube just gave you directions to the hidden village. But you asked for the cave of ordeals. Where i thought it was is where the sacred grove is but.

- The entrance is located in the Southeast of the Gerudo Desert on top of a mesa. At first the entrance is blocked but story events make it so that a portal opens above the mesa removing the obstacle. This also allows you to directly teleport to the cave's entrance. Throughout the adventure you will meet the Great Fairy at every tenth level. Each time she offers you your only way of leaving the cave besides dying. Talking to her will also release fairies in different spirit springs as well as her letting you know which item will be needed to continue on deeper into the cave. Getting to the end will net you free refills of Great Fairy Tears from any spirit spring. A very nice concoction that FULLY restores health and gives a temporary boost of strength. It's too bad that you can only have one bottle of it at a time though.

your hilarious

Why thank you very much, I like to think so too. Cheers mate, I can tell we are going to get along as yuo were the only one of many who bothered to help. I have finished temple of time- will the portal be there for me?

Why thank you very much, I like to think so too. Cheers mate, I can tell we are going to get along as yuo were the only one of many who bothered to help. I have finished temple of time- will the portal be there for me?

Well you asked for 2 completely different things, the Gerudo Mesa is a completely different from the Hidden Village.