NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

To be fair the 'sun song' from OOT and WW was a bit of a stretch of the imagination anyway. Probably best they left it out of TP.

So ive started the Goron mines dungeon, got about half way in but had to go out so I saved it. I've just started up my game again and why oh why am I at the begining of Goron mines!?!??! Why would Nintendo decide to do this. It doesn't make sense. I know ive only lost a little over an hour of gameplay but its the principal.

________

Milf tube

Edited by Tony Cabrony

So ive started the Goron mines dungeon, got about half way in but had to go out so I saved it. I've just started up my game again and why oh why am I at the begining of Goron mines!?!??! Why would Nintendo decide to do this. It doesn't make sense. I know ive only lost a little over an hour of gameplay but its the principal.

You have to use Ooccoo before stopping; she'll teleport you outside, then you save and quit and next time you start again, you can just teleport back to the last room you were in.

You have to use Ooccoo before stopping; she'll teleport you outside, then you save and quit and next time you start again, you can just teleport back to the last room you were in.

I have fully completed the first 5 dungeons without a guide, and did not realise that... God it would have been useful.

But not all is lost, everything you did is still there.

And I never leave a dungeon before finishing it.

Whats the point in that? So when im in the dungeon, i have to teleport out with Ooccoo without saving? Then save it when im outside. Then when I load it up I have to teleport back in? Im sure I didnt have this problem with the first dungeon.

Wouldnt it be much simpler to just load you back to the exact point you saved it?

________

Side effects of wellbutrin

Edited by Tony Cabrony

I have fully completed the first 5 dungeons without a guide, and did not realise that... God it would have been useful.

Yeah it took me a while to figure it out too, but I knew there had to be a better use for her then just simple teleporting. Very useful really.

Whats the point in that? So when im in the dungeon, i have to teleport out with Ooccoo without saving? Then save it when im outside. Then when I load it up I have to teleport back in? Im sure I didnt have this problem with the first dungeon.

Wouldnt it be much simpler to just load you back to the exact point you saved it?

Well no need to complain about it to me, I didn't design the game. Just telling you how you can go back to where you left the game.

1, welcome to Zelda.

2, Wrong...freaking...board...

True, this is only my second Zelda game but you make it sound like this save 'feature' is a trademark of the game? It just think its a nuisance.

I posted on this board becuase on the Wii discussion board anything you post gets lost in 10's of pages of replies and I wanted a quick answer.

________

Uggs

Edited by Tony Cabrony

Because doing that takes hours and hours.

Because doing that takes hours and hours.

No it just seems a bit.. sort of old fashioned. In a time when we can wave our wiimote around to; aim, swing and serve etc the fact that we cant just save our game and upload to the exact same spot just strikes me as a little odd.

________

LovelyWendie99

Edited by Tony Cabrony

It's not like most of the dungeons are THAT complex anyway. Most revolve around a central hub anyway, ironically, the one that perhaps doesn't are the Goron Mines.

No it just seems a bit.. sort of old fashioned. In a time when we can wave our wiimote around to; aim, swing and serve etc the fact that we cant just save our game and upload to the exact same spot just strikes me as a little odd.

Maybe there's some other reson for doing it. Maybe you could exploit it when there are things with timers etc.

Because doing that would be a lot more annoying than the current system.

Most of the puzzles you've done already will be intact. You'll just have to do the ones you need to complete to progress like switch flicking and the like.

This is why I never do dungeons in Zelda in two parts.

Because doing that would be a lot more annoying than the current system.

It would be? Im not really sure why. Afterall it is what 99% of other games do.

________

Mature Webcam

Edited by Tony Cabrony

It would be? Im not really sure why. Afterall it is what 99% of other games do.

Since when did 99 = 20?

Moved to correct board.

Get over it, and spend 5 minutes going back to where you were when you saved. Big deal.

Maybe there's some other reson for doing it. Maybe you could exploit it when there are things with timers etc.

Using the teleport save actually helped me get to a chest in the third dungeon that I couldn't get to first. Sort of a double room with two floors and when I teleported back to the room, it put me on the top floor where the chest was. That was very nice of the game I thought; saved me some trouble. =P

But not all is lost, everything you did is still there.

And I never leave a dungeon before finishing it.

Me either, even if it means leaving the console on over night :indeed:

its always like that in zelda. rarely bothered me as i wouldn't stop halfway through a temple. and if for some reason i had to it still did bother since all puzzles completed stay completed it never takes that long to get bck to where you were.

and i never used Ooccoo, i didn't know she teleports you back to where you were, i just thought she teleports you out if you wanna leave and that it.

i guess its like faroes wind from ocarina so

Get over it, and spend 5 minutes going back to where you were when you saved. Big deal.

Chill out and it was more like an hour.

________

perfect tits Cams

Edited by Tony Cabrony

You can go from one corner of any temple in TP to another corner in about 10 minutes TOPS.