NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Personally, I'd love a game which is partly land and partly sea. I didn't mind the sailing at all in the Wind Waker, and I loved the Sea for its vastness and amount of secrets. Thing is, Nintendo seemed to have ran out of ideas or time at some point in designing the Sea - so maybe they should put in a few landmasses. That'd be awesome.

I don't think the next home console Zelda will be cel-shaded though, because Phantom Hourglass already is.

I also love the 'new' look to Ninty's games. MP3 and TP both use amazing new moody graphics and SMG has a good looking Mario too. The next SSB game will feature all characters in their new forms, and hopefully cell- shaded Link too. Fingers crossed for a Kakariko and new Hyrule Temple stage and Ganon and a cell-shaded Ganondorf...

Personally, I'd love a game which is partly land and partly sea. I didn't mind the sailing at all in the Wind Waker, and I loved the Sea for its vastness and amount of secrets. Thing is, Nintendo seemed to have ran out of ideas or time at some point in designing the Sea - so maybe they should put in a few landmasses. That'd be awesome.

I don't think the next home console Zelda will be cel-shaded though, because Phantom Hourglass already is.

I loved the sea as well, although sometimes tedious, there's something curiously relaxing about cruising through a 3D renered sea admiring the visuals - which you rarely notice otherwise due to the fast-paced nature of alot of games today. Instead of an ifinite number of small islands, i would propose some small, some medium and some huge islands, to mix it up a bit. I woulldn't mind if in the next Zelda game, there was a Co-op option, where you can explore Hyrule together .

I would hate that. The sea was alright, but you didn't have a horse. And the wind was frustrating, good job Ninty have made a steam boat for PH.

In my dreams the next Zelda is a combination of two games. Nintendo have used both the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess technology to make two half games; in one, you are young Link, and the world is cel-shaded to an even prettier degree than TWW. At some point, you find the Master Sword stuck in the Pedestal of Time or some other means of time travelling, and you are transported to a world in which you're Adult Link, and the world is 'realistic' again, much like in Twilight Princess. Combine that with the land/sea world and you've got the ultimate combination of TWW, TP and OoT...

I don't see it happening though, considering the amount of work Nintendo'll have to put in. Considering they have two engines, and can put two seperate teams to work on it, I'll keep my fingers crossed though :smile:

Are you supposed to catch anything in the fishing hole before you get the frog lure?

Riding a sea horse or monster in Wind Waker would be much cooler than the boat.

Are you supposed to catch anything in the fishing hole before you get the frog lure?

Riding a sea horse or monster in Wind Waker would be much cooler than the boat.

You should be able to ride Ravvi(sp), the dragon.

What about ZELDA KART! :o

Zelda Kart would be amazing. Ruto, crashing off the side of death mountain. Zelda, driving through the lost woods, loads of shortcuts, it would be very cool.

Also the death of the franchise ;)

Zelda Kart would be amazing. Ruto, crashing off the side of death mountain. Zelda, driving through the lost woods, loads of shortcuts, it would be very cool.

How about Zelda Tactics?

While we're at it - maybe Zelda Sumo could be ideal as a spin-off. They've done it in Twilight Princess and I want more. Or Zelda Horseriding. Ought to be better than barbie's Pony-Adventure or My Pony. Or... let's think. Are there any games we want to see more from out of the Zelda series? Nah. let's just keep on adventuring - this isn't the next Mario, you know. Mario is a face, Zelda is a franchise.

Let's not be silly and kill the idea. I'de love to see some of them more detailed in an adventure, but not as stand-alone titles.

You need to complete rollgoal 1-8, then you get given it!

NO ZELDA SPINOFFS!!
ZEDLA GOLF, ZELDA TENNIS, ZELDA DDR, ZELDA PARTY, ZELDA COOK OFF, ZELDA VS MARIO, ZELDA KART.... okay, definatly no.

I think I had a mild heart-attack when they announced Tetra's Trackers. And even I don't think Four Swords should have been made.

I think I had a mild heart-attack when they announced Tetra's Trackers. And even I don't think Four Swords should have been made.

Then you're a damn fool, Four Swords is one of the greatest multiplayer games ever made.

I think the next Zelda should look like this in-game:

zmm-link3.jpg

majora_art3.jpg

Colourful but dark at the same time. Keeps it's mature look but prevents it from being entirely brown. It'd also have traditional textures and be cel-shaded at the same time to get those solid black shadows. It'd be a wonderful mix.

And even I don't think Four Swords should have been made.

Just when I thought you couldn't say any more dumb stuff.

Look at the football thread.... he's full of it! :heh:

It's dumb to not like Four Swords then is it?

A game that requires 3 friends, who each have the game?? Please note. I'm not talking about 4S Adventures.

Speaking of dumb... even if I was you were a good teacher Hellfire.

Speaking of dumb... even if I was you were a good teacher Hellfire.

Wow, what a great comeback, I'm stunned.

Wow, what a great comeback, I'm stunned.

I aim to please.

Yeah, and it probably took over 30 mins to him to write that.

At least I can type a proper sentence without any grammatical errors.