NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

wish it was that easy, they just seem to molest me whenever i try and freeze me to death...

Get your nunchuk shaking.

Ok two points...

1. Are we convinced that Link was riding AWAY from Ordon village in the end credits. I'm sure he was but my question is, why do we think? To search for new adventures? To explore? Because he's grown as a person and life in Ordon isn't enough anymore? Speculation here obviously.

It's possible that he's going to hyrule to either

a)become a knight/guard

b)deliver the present he was supposed to deliver to Hyrule (doubtful)

Or he could just go on adventures, I mean after that kind of experience staying a farmboy seems dull.

wish it was that easy, they just seem to molest me whenever i try and freeze me to death...

Get your nunchuk shaking.

spin attack is the way to go :)

I really want the new Zelda game on the Wii now.

Hopefully the waiting time will be similar to that between OOT and MM, rather than WW and TP.

Just finished the whole poe/twilight mirror dungeon. That spinner device is very pimp.

Finished the game. Greatest ending ever. I won't spoil it for anyone. The final battle was REALLY hard, especially the third phase.

Finished the game. Greatest ending ever. I won't spoil it for anyone. The final battle was REALLY hard, especially the third phase.

I did the whole of the final battle without losing any more than 5 hearts, really, it was piss easy.

just finished it, still not got allthe poes and bigs yet but this game totally rules.

Nah, I got about 30 poes, 5 bugs and 14 hearts. I did get the wallet that holds 600 rupees and all the skills from the wolf thing though.

In the ending, motion, I think Link WAS riding away from Ordon. It is not much of a spoiler as it has already been mentioned.

I really want the new Zelda game on the Wii now.

Hopefully the waiting time will be similar to that between OOT and MM, rather than WW and TP.

With Majora's Mask, they didn't have to develop an entire new mechanic aand visual style. But I think they still have to do a lot of work if they want Wii-honoring graphics. So it might take a little longer than MM - although, now I think of it, Majora's Mask did feature Expansion Mask enhanced visuals, so we might get it sorted out in 18 months. Let's hope for the next dark, Majora-like Zelda. With a timer. Love!

Very true Jasper but I suppose the fact that supposedly the new Zelda's been in production for over a year already helps.

I'm terrified however that Nintendo will mess around with the next Zelda and completely turn the concept upside down like they hinted at.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

With Majora's Mask, they didn't have to develop an entire new mechanic aand visual style. But I think they still have to do a lot of work if they want Wii-honoring graphics. So it might take a little longer than MM - although, now I think of it, Majora's Mask did feature Expansion Mask enhanced visuals, so we might get it sorted out in 18 months. Let's hope for the next dark, Majora-like Zelda. With a timer. Love!

Yeah, but more dungeons and less of this frustrating 3 days thing!

Yeah, but more dungeons and less of this frustrating 3 days thing!

Frustrating? Simply great. I loved it, just because it finally gave you some pressure and it emerged you into the game. I loved it and that's why Majora's Mask is the best Zelda.

But okay, we're all using [iMO][/iMO], aren't we?

Hmm, lets not be too pesimistic. 2008 is my best bet. probarbly before Christmas. Remember, the big N has had this game in the works for a year now.

I wouldn't expect a new zelda till at least 2009.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hmm, lets not be too pesimistic. 2008 is my best bet. probarbly before Christmas. Remember, the big N has had this game in the works for a year now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just because they've been working on it for a year doesn't mean it's close to being finished though. What it means is they might have the basics down, like story and game mechanics and maybe have started on actually building the game, but I wouldn't really expect too much of it yet right now.

Would be great though if they did have a lot of it done already, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm terrified however that Nintendo will mess around with the next Zelda and completely turn the concept upside down like they hinted at.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Why would it be a bad thing though? Phantom Hourglass is shaping up to be great. Nintendo knows what they are doing. Personally, after four entirely similar games in game mechanics, I want something new.

Zelda fans are usually so conservative :heh:

Just because they've been working on it for a year doesn't mean it's close to being finished though. What it means is they might have the basics down, like story and game mechanics and maybe have started on actually building the game, but I wouldn't really expect too much of it yet right now.

Would be great though if they did have a lot of it done already, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

They'd of had nearly 3 years come winter 2008

Late 2008 hopefully. Early 2009 probably.

Why would change be a bad thing? I too want something a little different, sorta like what Majora's Mask was, or the visual style of Wind Waker... but not something shockingly different like 1st person perspective or playing as someone other than Link.

Oh right, I was thinking of winter 2007. Winter 2008 does seem likely, hopefully. Though we all know Nintendo like to delay titles... =/

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still in 3rd dungeon got stuck for ages at one point but im still going...dam world of warcraft and its addictableity

The 'It's been in development for a year' comment means that they had some ideas for gameplay, and maybe some storyboards ready for the next game. They weren't actually making a game, because Twilight Princess was still being made. Don't get your hopes up.

We won't possibly see the next Zelda before 2009. The games simply take time.

Why would change be a bad thing? I too want something a little different, sorta like what Majora's Mask was, or the visual style of Wind Waker... but not something shockingly different like 1st person perspective or playing as someone other than Link.
Why would the Wiimote make them do that?

I never said the wiimote would make them do that. They said this will be the last Zelda as we know it. For me that rings alarm bells.

I never said the wiimote would make them do that. They said this will be the last Zelda as we know it. For me that rings alarm bells.

Don't you think Nintendo themselves might actually know that, for example, first person is not the way to go with a Zelda game? That's probably why Mario doesn't jump around in Los Angeles smacking up whores in Mario Galaxy... Nintendo are obviously referring to new use of the Wiimote in Zelda, like PH uses the DS's touch screen.