NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I thought he was great just WAAAAYYYYYYY too easy.

And would have liked to see a couple more 'stages' to him.

ive FINALLY got all the bugs killed as wolf in lake hylia ended up having to look at guide and there was one bug in the castle grrr.

back as link now at last...not liking this wolf form much

Firstly, your credibility has just gone down a couple of touches for resorting to petty name calling when none was necessary. Not to mention not being able to spell it properly, who's the retard now exactly?

What is it with this forum, everyone seems to attack other posters just because they have a different opinion on something!

I don't like Four Swords. It was a fun side note fine, but I'm sure that 95% of Zelda fans have never played it because the fact that it required 4 carts was stupid.

You don't like my view on Four Swords, you can fuck right off.

You said they shouldn't have made it, not that it was inconvenient. Nice backpedaling.

By your leave... *fucks off*

All the bosses ruled, although compared to some zelda games (i've only played a few) it seemed a little lacking on the hard side, you could see their weakness way to easy. However, DRAGON BOSS FTW! double clawshots rule!

All the bosses ruled, although compared to some zelda games (i've only played a few) it seemed a little lacking on the hard side, you could see their weakness way to easy. However, DRAGON BOSS FTW! double clawshots rule!

I have to agree with you there, the Dragon boss kicked ass... i loved bringing it down to the ground with a thud! It was one of the best boss battles IMO.

Well the water temple boss was also just as good inmy opinion when you clawshot on to it's back and stab it.

im scared of being accused of spoiling or whatever, but the last boss :P also great. In fact im just going to have to go do it again now.

Started playing this again today, hopefully I can properly get into it.

Does Link remind anyone else of Lassie, the way he interacts with people without saying anything. "What's that Link? The children fell down the mine again?"

I have to agree with you there, the Dragon boss kicked ass... i loved bringing it down to the ground with a thud! It was one of the best boss battles IMO.

Yeah, definately one of my favourite Zelda bosses ever.

lol, am getting my mates to join the forum.

No...

getting my mates to join the forum.

No!

my mates join forum.

NOOOOOOO!

No...

No!

NOOOOOOO!

lol lol :laughing:

grimey.gif

Urgh yeah tell me about it, forum growth is so not the way to go.

Downsize downsize downsize.

Nintendo's new Wii console has its first million-seller. In an interview with IGN Wii on Thursday, NOA's VP of marketing and corporate affairs, Perrin Kaplan, said that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has sold more than one million copies "in the Americas alone." Kaplan also said that Nintendo is well on target to sell through six million Wii systems around the world by the end of March.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an epic adventure from director Eiji Aonuma, best known for the N64 Majora's Mask and GameCube Wind Waker Zelda titles before it. In the game, players take on the role of Link on a new quest to save Hyrule from the creeping Twilight realm. The title features old and new characters and classic-style puzzle-solving. IGN Wii rated the game a 9.5 out of 10 and selected it as our Wii Game of the Year. It was picked as overall Game of the Year by the majority of online and print outlets.

The edgier Twilight Princess is easily on track to blow the rooftop off sales of the stylistic Wind Waker, which was oftentimes called overly cartoony by critics and fans.

IGN.

WW ruled, and I loved it! I just haven't completed it. But, please agree: doesn't it, in the day, always look like sunset in Kakariko?

Just finished palace of twilight, off to fish. Their's no rush to the final dungeon now is there?

Hooray!

Finally found the time to complete this game.

Ending was awesome, though I still prefer the windwakers.

The last boss was absolutely stunning.

Hooray!

Finally found the time to complete this game.

Ending was awesome, though I still prefer the windwakers.

The last boss was absolutely stunning.

just finished it, still not got allthe poes and bigs yet but this game totally rules.

this is definatly joint first with Ocarina of time for me. might write a review about it now.

Ok two points...

1. Are we convinced that Link was riding AWAY from Ordon village in the end credits. I'm sure he was but my question is, why do we think? To search for new adventures? To explore? Because he's grown as a person and life in Ordon isn't enough anymore? Speculation here obviously.

2. If you take a look at LOZ 1 and AOL (Zelda II), they were very much set in a 'darker' version of Hyrule: grim, evil infested. All of the people were very serious, and it definately had a mature feel about it. The Cuckoo flight guys or the postman from TP for example would never have fit into that Hyrule. There've been theories that both games take place at the end of the current Zelda timeling where the land has been decimated by Ganon's continuous attacks. Anyway, I was just wondering how people would feel with the next Zelda being a return to that sort of land. You can call MM dark by OOT and WW standards but I'm talking seriously dark. Any thoughts?

I'd like a darker game like you're describing. I think it would make the game feel more... epic? Not sure if that's what I mean but it's the best I can do.

I want a sense of urgency, I want to feel like I'm hyrule's last hope, I want the odds to be against me and I want enemies everywhere. Or is that asking too much? :P

Not really, motion.

On Hyrule Castle, just found both keys. What a great game! Love it and cannot wait until Ganon. Is he hard or easy. I know it is unfair to compare the two, but this is so much better than ocarina. If I had a choice and was new to the series, I would probarbly choose TP. Ocarina isn't revoloutionary any more.