N-Europe

Whats Unique About you?

Marshmellow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can play the Zelda and Mario tunes on my teeth, and probably just about any other tune you mention. I'll do it for a N-Europe Podcast if I get a microphone.

Is that like when you tap a tune, it sounds like its in tune to you, but no one else hears it the same?

I have serious Restless Leg Syndrome...

lol, so do i. I seriously annoy the people sitting around me at uni.

I love men! wooo go me!

haha, you'd be surprised.

As for me, not much is coming to mind. Of course we're all individual and have individual experiences. The only thing i can think of is a maryln monroe style birth spot i have in an odd place.

lol, so do i. I seriously annoy the people sitting around me at uni.

haha, you'd be surprised.

As for me, not much is coming to mind. Of course we're all individual and have individual experiences. The only thing i can think of is a maryln monroe style birth spot i have in an odd place.

^^ i love this person. <3 You luke.

I can play the fade to black solo. So that makes me unique as far as people I know go...:heh:.

Man I rule \m/ :heh:

Also; I have long unkempt hair, and some sort of addiction to alcohol.

I am in a band, we don't have a real name, although we play around with S.O.S (standing for Stormtroopers of Satan).

That's all I suppose. I'm a pretty boring guy when it comes to it.

I have a broken toe on my left foot (Half of it is at a wierd angle), which ive hand since i was little.

I've got 1 on each foot.

As for uniqueness I doubt many peoples friends on here would leave them to crawl through fields of shit about a mile away from your house after breaking your foot or hit them in the bollocks hard at random points for no reason or chuck rocks at your head to do stuff like this to you. Oh yes my life really is that crap.