NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Whats Unique About you?

So I was talking to The Villan when I realized I am probably the farthest most western member of N-E! So it got me wondering what is unique about you guys? Please don't say anything thats obviously not true since I want this thread to be a nice thread... (e.g. I have a 20" dick) Whats unique about you that we will actually believe... And if you don't think we will believe show a picture to us!

Well whats Unique about me is that I am probably the farthest western member of N-E and possibly the farthest western member of Xbox Live but I can't say that for sure.

whereilivegb5.th.jpg

Pic of where I live. ( The house in the red circle:wink: )

Thats so far in the West that's actually East.

I'm an idiot, and you all know this is true, but not unique fortunately.

So... I'm a bit fat, and very lazy, a bit anti-social, a gamer and a Nintendo fan. Usually all that makes me unique, but inside the forum I'm pretty generic.

My girlfriend lives 600 miles from my house and every day i wake up feeling awful because i have to wait another (insert days) till i can see her. Thus i feel i may be falling into a spiral of depression... yay emo Jordan.

(3am, not slept much last couple of days, excuse my utter randomness.)

I have lovley blue eyes say the girls.

Hmmm, my eyes are also pretty blue. I think a blueness comparison test may be needed.

Anything else unique..... ummmmmm ...... I was once hit by a car. Other then that I can't think of anything else.

According to various internet sources, i have really nice green eyes.

Thats deeper than my metaphorical slits in my wrists.

I was just kidding. I don't really consider anything about me particularly unique, if anything I'm mostly all about words that rhyme with unique like freak and geek.

Here's something unique. I try to be entertaining all the time on the off chance my life might be some kind of Truman Show ripoff. It's kind of hard to explain, but taking into account my inability to entertain anyone but myself and the lack of anything ever happening I wouldn't be surprised if such a poor show was cancelled... then recomissioned just so they could cancel it again.

Im half Polish and indian.

Although I just call myself polish now, the skin colour was an accident.

I'm pretty certain I'm the only person here with Cerebral Palsy. It is very mild however and I'm still better than Guy and Chris at Halo ;)

I like wearing (quite) chavvish clothes but i dont like chavvish music.

However, i do not wear bling or grey hoodies etc.

My Uncle is Chinese though not blood related, I spent half my gap year living in New Jersey and visiting NYC all the time. I've been to most of the continents in the world at least once. I've tried a hundred different talents and rarely gone over "average" before giving up and moving on to something new. I'm unbeatable at console FPS'.

After eating honey Smacks cereal, the next time I go to the bathroom, my pee will smell of honey Smacks.

Not unique really since my sister has it too. And probably everyone who eats this cereal. I'm just one of the only people not afraid to say it. Or something like that. Yeah.

I seem to be able to pick up any racket and play that sport pretty well with not much effort...

I've got synesthsisia (sp?)

also, Im crazy flexible, and I'm the only person who Jordan loves. :p

I've got synesthsisia (sp?)

Same! And if you try and claim that Fridays are anything other than light pink, I'll kill you. :wink:

Same! And if you try and claim that Fridays are anything other than light pink, I'll kill you. :wink:

fridays are orange to me :p

fridays are orange to me :p

Incidentally, can you taste pain? I can taste certain types of pain, like paper cuts and slaps.

Incidentally, can you taste pain? I can taste certain types of pain, like paper cuts and slaps.

I cant taste it, but the words paper cut and slaps are coloured :)

Sign in to follow this