Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

1 day to go!

Nintendork

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go to school on friday. Hopefully I'll get a Wii at about 3 o'clock. :blank: I WANT A REVOLUTION NOW...said that about 500 times before, but who cares? :P It's only 3 days now (how long can 3 days be?).

Fixed. You said you wanted help with your English. We say 3 o'clock, we don't use the 24 hour clock in this case.

"Told" should be "said" unless you said "i told you"

"Wii" should be "Revolution" lol

Anyone got any Wiistmas Eve Thursday plans? Meik is planning to play through Ocarina of Time and I'll probably replay a favourite Nintendo game as well in celebration. Let us all join hands in celebration of the Night Before Wiistmas.

Dashing through the streets,

The Wii is out today,

Through the crowds we go,

CubeChris is a gay

Bells on shop doors ring,

As we run on in inside,

What joy, it's Wiistmas day,

Let's hope it isn't shite

Oooh, Wiingle bells, Sony smells,

Microsoft is gay,

Oh what fun it is to play,

On Nintendo Wii today

Wiingle bells, Wiingle bells,

Wiingle all the way,

On Nintendo Wii today.

Anyone got any Wiistmas Eve Thursday plans? Meik is planning to play through Ocarina of Time and I'll probably replay a favourite Nintendo game as well in celebration. Let us all join hands in celebration of the Night Before Wiistmas.

Probably just play Gears of War for a bit, nothing too special. Although I will be packing my Gamecube away to demote it to the loft. :weep:

I think I'll play Metroid Prime and Mario Sunshine and play all my DS games.

Oooh, Wiingle bells, Sony smells,

Microsoft is gay,

On Nintendo Wii today

Wiingle bells, Wiingle bells,

Wiingle all the way,

On Nintendo Wii today.

I was hoping on finishing the Wind Waker again, but since my GameCube already found a new home (with my niece that is - I'm not selling it), I'll probably be studying my philosophy exam (wich is on Friday, great timing, yey!) or be playing on my N64. But most likely I'll be watching 'De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig: het Internaat' (Today's youth: the boarding school) on VT4 here in Belgium. It's incredibly funny seeing how kids are transported back to the fifites, to boarding school, and getting explaination about how jerking off will affect you sight and eventually leed to blindness. It's just that little thing that makes you smile everytime you hear it, just for the cheer quirkyness of it.

And then it's probably of to bed. A sleepeless night. And an incredibly weak (but I don't hope so, I'm studying hard just for this exam, not to be accused of 'playing that PlayStation thing to much' - yes, my parents can't tell the difference between Wii and PlayStation) examen and then go to my local game store, pick it up and unwrap it as if a nuclear bomb is heading my way and I want to see my last best friends before dying. Or just like a happy child opening his long-awaited present, if you prefer.

I'm going to try and complete my file on Ocarina of Time, the problem is I've just only finished the Shadow Temple and since I'm a bit of a perfectionist I will only go to the end of the game if I have all the items.

Is Gerudo Fortress, Spirit Temple (child and adult), The Gerudo Dugeon Ice Arrow chanllenge thingy and the Ganon's Tower do-able in school days?

I was thinking about what I could play then I remembered I have got Yoshi's Island DS still to play. Silly me.

Not long to go now!!!

I've never been so hyped for a console ever. I've never actually had a console on launch day nd I'm well excited for Friday :D

To me this is more exciting than christmas. I'm gonna clean up, and get ready go to bed early so I can get up early, then I'll get up about 8 and have a massive breakfast and then wait in all day for someone from parcelforce. Got both Friday and Monday off from work, just to have a long wiikend :D

Yeah, but you're a southerner and therefore, foreign so your views on the English language are irrelevant! :p

I'm sorry, did I just read that right?! A Northerner slating the language of us legendary southerners?!

Trust me it doesn't get better than a strong Somerset accent, bit of cockney is always a larf as well!

Popped into Gamestation earlier to see if they were doing the midnight launch thang to be informed there wasnt enough interest to bother opening...

Saying that, maybe its for the best cos my intention was to go and have a few drinks in town before heading off to purchase the console.

Then I thought about the consequences of being pissed in charge of a credit card at launch...

Midnight launch for me (well my dad)! So techinically i'm getting it 2moro as i only have to sleep one more time! :bouncy:

Then Gameplay delivery friday with most of my stuff!

AND by getting 2 Wii's i'm helping a friend out, which is nice. and NO the person is paying the retail price...no profit in it for me before you ask. :D

i still can't wait that long!!!! tomorrow night seems years away, further now than ever. least that new vid on the fronot page has made me want to play my GC again tonight :)

i'm fed up of talking about preorders, stock levels and what will/wont be available. i just want the beautifull thing so i can make gaming love to it all weekend :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!